On San d' Oria Mission 3-3 (Appointment to Jeuno), I can get all the way to the point where you're actually required to scale Delkfutt's Tower, and obtain the Delkfutt's Tower Key from the NM Porphyrion on the 10th floor.

However, when I get the Delkfutt's Tower Key, (AND the permanent key-item by the same name), ride the elevator down, take the stairs to the basement, and open the middle Cerment Door, it states "You could open it if you have the proper key" or something similar. I tried trading the key to the door. This causes the door to open, but it simply states something like "You see nothing of particular interest".

I did this entire mission alongside a LS mate, we did everything exactly the same, his worked, and mine did not.

Things I have tried:

- Logging out and back in.
- Throwing the "Delkfutt's Tower Key" out, and interacting with the door using only the key item, still states you could open IF you have the proper key
- After throwing the key out , I manually went back to the top floor, and got another key, tried again, and had the same result.
- Went back to the San d'Orian consulate in Ru Lude Gardens, and interacted with the NPC at the front desk, as well as the consulate's door, neither of these triggered the completion of the mission.
- I've tried trading / interacting with all 3 of the Cerment Doors, (even though I know it's the middle one), neither of the others even open.

At this point I have completed the tower 3 times, all with the same result. Any assistance would be much appreciated, as apparently I can't complete my level 60-65 limit break quest, without first having completed the Magicite mission, which I can't get because I'm stuck on this mission. Therefore I can't level any further until this issue is resolved. Thank you.