Character
    Thundro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

EXP/CP removed from WoE

I usually don't bother posting here but this is pissing me off to no end. I didn't see anything about it in the update notes so either it is a bug or was not worth mentioning but the EXP/CP reward was removed from old as well as new surge WoE.

15k EXP/ 3k CP was a nice addition that kept me going despite getting only crap from chests and I imagine Im not the only one. Why does SE always hurt themselves with unnecessary changes.
    (1)

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i think it bug
    (2)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

What's Up With This?

I just logged in here to post and saw you already did so adding to this. What has happened SE no experience, limit points, capacity points. Please fix if it's a bug.
    Thank you
    (0)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Yunamae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 97
    Please do fix it as woe will be very empty again soon once the initial +1 interest dies down, i dint mind getting crap in a few boxes as long as i get something for me 1k a pop but x 10 and all rubbish AND no exp etc anymore and even i wont be bothering anymore.. I really was enjoying soloing w.o.e as i was getting merits and my job points when joined in a surge, but no point doing no more if im gonna pay 15k for alot of my time to come away with a couple coins i dont need and alot of crap....
    (0)

Character
    Thundro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There was a maintainance that supposedly fixed this but it is still bugged. I got exp on a number of runs but on some runs I didn't get anything despite qualifying for chest reward, how does that work? Please fix
    (0)

Character
    Fazzu
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Just tried WoE since the update, getting exp and such, just really hating the single chest thing when you have 30+ ppl running up and standing on it so you have to wait for everyone to get theirs and move on (if they don't just afk after they grab their loot). I doubt I will do any surges or much WoE as I find this very annoying, I will still look for non-surged walks to farm the few coins and dies I still need.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fazzu; 10-11-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: keeps changing my main job to SCH when It's SMN