Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Eveone
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We were able to confirm additional adjustment details on Avatar’s Favor.
    Thanks for the update Grekumah. I do appreciate your continued communication about this subject. That being said, the points you've provided are contradicting and are not new information. It seems like you're giving our own proven facts back to us and claiming that these are additional details from the development team.

1. This has been proven false by players and point #4 contradicts this.
    2. This is irrelevant in relation to the update note since it's impossible to reach 575 summoning magic skill.
    3. The Caller's Horn +1/+2 has always had this effect and the update made no changes to that.
    4. This was actually found by the player Papesse and avoids the issue of what changes where made to the other Avatar's Favars that was claimed by point #1
    (1)

Character
    Fobby
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I don't mind getting flamed but perhaps avatars favor effect may want to be linked to the ilvl of the pet? This would avoid the issue of having to stack summoning skill on for a mediocre effect while still allowing the SMN to maintain pet melee/refresh idle gear. It may be useful to have temporary boost to the effect when apogee is used (still keeps effect boosted by amount of mp used). Especially for career summoners who pride themselves on using bloodpacts often, there will be more damage dealt over time by blood pacts than by the buff given by avatars favor.
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshaka View Post
    I just did some testing. I started in my smn skill gear with caller's horn for a total of 533 skill. At this point I had 475 defense. I summoned Titan, turned on avatar's favor, did a few earthen armors, and my defense ended up at 562, for total of 87 defense from favor. I then stripped naked for a defense of 226. I then immediately put back all of my smn skill gear with caller's horn, and my defense was immediately 562.

There was no waiting to tick back up to maximum potency.
    I've just looked at this myself and got the same result. I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for looking into it.

This makes me a little happier about avatar's favour, at least.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 8

This would help.

Summoner has gotten some long awaited attention thank you devs!!!!!!!!!

Your adjustments to avatars favor eh not bad not amazing mind you but better than nothing? How else can summoner gain utility without being over powering ?

1. Abolish the global ward timer on all ward pacts, much like what was done with dancer. Give each ward an individual timer, none of the timers would ever need to be greater than 30 secs or max bp down with gear kinda thing (not claiming this is the current max bp down this is just for example). but waiting 30 secs between casting a buff and another buff and another buff hinders summoner's support job abilities.

BP rage seems fine the way it is. I don't see any reason why astral conduit wouldn't be able to continue to work the same way it does now.

Slightly off topic but not really... "Odin Pact" make it useful or turn it into a ward ? just a thought. WS dmg +50% to all in range for 45 secs kinda thingy wouldnt suk ^^

Thanks for reading my suggestions. All and all I love summoner even as it is. but the tweaks to Ward timers would help alot. New BP rages all around never hurts either even if they are just fun extras. the wimpy potency on the ward's wont be an issue if we can use alot of the wimpy wards alot faster. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    (0)
    Fantasy: imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10