Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

HNM's in WOTG like i.e. Sandworm

Idk if this is in the right area or not but can you please change the spawn time of Sandworm and Dark Ixion, also maybe the areas to only one area? shorten the spawn time for Sandwormor make him into a pop spawned nm like Behemoth.24-25 hour repop in 7 random zones is unnacceptable for the game in this day and age. I've been trying to find him for 3 days and it's impossible. I mean I just want the title from him and can't get it. I'm sure these notoroius monsters don't matter anymore because it's old content, so would you be able to change their spawn timing or such?
    (0)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    can anyone answer?
    (0)

Character
    Liteholt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Sandworm has no title to give anymore, that I know of. Before he dies, he uses a TP move called Doomvoid that sucks you into a battlefield with a version of Serket (if you're in a Windy area), Guivre (if you're in a Bastok zone), King Arthro (if you're in a San d'Oria area), or a random chance at Lambdon Worm no matter where you are. I don't know if stunning Doomvoid allows the title to be obtained or not.
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    well well well if it isn't rifaran they dont need to change sandworm u just need to play better cause as its said on our server according to the mobs u are the best whm on all of ff11
    (0)