Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please put paypal payment method back

What the title says. Do you want my money? Please put paypal back. I can't believe you guys cancelled it with zero notice. So angry.
    (9)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    What the title says. Do you want my money? Please put paypal back. I can't believe you guys cancelled it with zero notice. So angry.
    Paypal will almost always side with the buyer which is probably why SE canceled the Paypal option.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 10-03-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Seriously. I haven't been able to pay with 5+ different credit cards in MONTHS. Constant error 401. If you want my continued sub after my Paypal crysta is up, fix the 401 crap or re-add paypal -_________-
    (4)
    Playing since 2004: ★☆ GreenGrumpyShieldBardClub ☆★ Lv119: Carnwenhan, Yagrush(X2), Vajra, Glanzfaust, Kannagi, Mandau, Spharai, Mjollnir, Yoichi. Lv 99: Gjallarhorn (X2), Daurdabla.

Character
    Knightstrike
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60
    I'll repost what I posted in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    They did not inform people that they would be eliminating paypal payment.
    I agree 100% because of this my wife and I will never be able to play FFXI again. Why can't SE accept paypal directly?
    (2)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStoneDragon View Post
    I'll repost what I posted in the other thread.

I agree 100% because of this my wife and I will never be able to play FFXI again. Why can't SE accept paypal directly?
    Because if someone files a claim for a refund Paypal will almost always side with the buyer.
    (0)

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My account actually ran out of time tonight, and I'm still getting 401s. This has been happening since JUNE. The only way I've been able to play was to add crysta with paypal. Judging from the posts across different forums, you're about to lose a decent amount of your playerbase.
    (2)
    Playing since 2004: ★☆ GreenGrumpyShieldBardClub ☆★ Lv119: Carnwenhan, Yagrush(X2), Vajra, Glanzfaust, Kannagi, Mandau, Spharai, Mjollnir, Yoichi. Lv 99: Gjallarhorn (X2), Daurdabla.

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    alot of banks reject se, and if it rejects X times it takes them months to fix, if you get rejected once on a new card call your bank tell them its an ok sight and try again before you lock yourself out >.<;
    (0)

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    That doesn't really make sense, as it works on one account but not the other two. Why would it block some accounts but not others? I also had some of these cards set up in the past as a reoccuring subscription, so they've worked in the past. Not to mention same problem with about 5 ccs all linked to different banks. Seriously?
    (0)
    Last edited by Calipso; 10-03-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I agree, I would also like to buy Crysta directly through Paypal, perhaps using some sort of Crysta card system similar to the Ultimate game card / paypal option. Or just direct Paypal-->Crysta.

I don't use my debit cards on the internet, since they were hacked long time ago. And I always use Paypal direct bank debit, when the option exists, which it does just about everywhere.
    (1)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I feel for you guys. Sometimes i wonder if SE wants to be a lucrative company or go like RARE.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast