Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    And please remove that signature, not only does it show that you have no idea how cropping works, it makes you look like a moron.
    Speaking of signatures, I love yours. It reminds me of a certain someone in these threads that claims all mythic owners cheated to get them and anyone with full 119 gear that participates in group content is elite. That's like saying, back in the day, anyone that beat maat to get to level 75 is elite. Anyway, not sure if your signature is directed at the person I am thinking, but I would not be surprised if it is lol
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I'm just questioning the purpose of deleting an entire job because a guy doesn't like it. Why doesn't that guy just not play the job?
    You are missing the point, I love THF. What I hate is what SE keeps doing to it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I'm just questioning the purpose of deleting an entire job because a guy doesn't like it. Why doesn't that guy just not play the job?
    He's bitterly jealous that Dancer, a to him inferior job, is being raised to match his own.
    It deals great damage to his superiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by mattkoko View Post
    Speaking of signatures, I love yours. It reminds me of a certain someone in these threads that claims all mythic owners cheated to get them and anyone with full 119 gear that participates in group content is elite. That's like saying, back in the day, anyone that beat maat to get to level 75 is elite. Anyway, not sure if your signature is directed at the person I am thinking, but I would not be surprised if it is lol
    Ah yes, not them specifically but people like that.
    It's fn to rustle jimmies sometimes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirai; 10-03-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Don't understand your hate on dnc finally getting some love that they needed long time ago. Finally nice to be able to take my dnc into things now aday. Thf is still pretty bad ass I don't see what your crying about. Mandu Thf still piss on me on dmg. I love being able to back up heal and stacking steps up to 10 get get usefullness. We really needed that A+ to get full usefullness in the higher content. To be honest that A+ wasn't a huge game changer. I was able to hit things fine before the update this just make me miss less so i can keep up with cures and steps. If your Mandu thf doesn't beat dnc on dmg then you must be doing something wrong if you ask me.
    (0)

Character
    Nostromo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 36
    Hmm dancer with treasure hunter :P
    (1)

Player
    doesn't matter that dnc has A+ skill. for the most part they will not be invited to group content unless you are going with a group of people you know that don't mind it. People will never invite either of those for DD potential, they invite THF for TH. Yes, they can both do damage. But people are going to invite cookie cutter SAM, BRD/GEO/COR, WHM whenever possible. Why? because it is the most efficient. Until a DNC is providing some significant benefit to the party, I do not see them coming to events. A+ dagger is not significant enough, nor is their JAs.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pim-ptarutaru View Post
    To be honest that A+ wasn't a huge game changer. I was able to hit things fine before the update this just make me miss less so i can keep up with cures and steps.
    Actually this isn't true, you can hit things fine before the update because the content is designed based on the fact that only a few DD jobs has A+ skill.

Next tier content, all the mob evasion gonna designed based on the fact that most of the DD/melee job has A+ skill now, so any job without A+ skill gonna have harder time....they'd need to equip even more acc in gear and lose multi-attack and so on.
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    After reading this thread it seems to me this is another one of those imaginary problems based off the exaggerated importance of shouts in chat.

Shouts in chat are not a good judge of a job's worth. They are primarily done by frustrated players who are just trying to get an event done as easily and quickly as possible without wanting to be bothered with having to enforce any kind of strategy or skill to win. So take it as a compliment if your job isn't asked for a lot in chat. That simply means your job takes some skill to play.
    (0)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thief has TH

Dancer doesn't.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2