Character
    Sasuko
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Upcoming Double EXP Campaign

"Campaign Period: Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, October 6 at 10:00 p.m.

Experience point gains will be doubled not only for Vana'diel's finest, but for their fellows as well!
    * Although this bonus stacks with the effects of dedication, it does not apply in Abyssea areas, nor for experience gained for clearing content or when using items."

Is this one going to include double exp for monipulators as well? Originally the campaigns usually did and was often looked forward to in that respect, but the most recent campaign didn't affect monstrosity. I don't know if that was intended (which makes myself and some friends sadface) or a simple oversight since it wasn't listed as excluded.
    (1)

Please, please, please give us some Monstrosity updates plus double exp.

The job adjustments are nice (keep 'em coming) but so far there's not any change in party set-ups, and I don't foresee it getting any better (for pet jobs especially).
    At least Monstrosity is something to do.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mitruya; 10-01-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...61/detail.html
    Adventurers, fellows, and monipulators will have their experience gains doubled for the duration of the campaign.
    Its about time, sadly I've given up on monstrosity.
    (1)

OMG! Finally! This will help the Behemoth path.
    If only they would add other updates as well ...
    (0)