Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

[dev1235] Step Adjustment

Does anyone else feel like only DNC main job should get the lowered step timer, and not DNC support? 'cause all I see in that is nothing that would actually make someone want to take a main job DNC anywhere if support gets it, too.

The Dagger Skill increase is excellent, but I don't see anything in that update making people want to take DNC/ on anything more than they already do, which on my servers seems to be 'never', even when you can show them that DNC works as well, or better, than other jobs at certain things.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I don't particularly care about dynamis proc rate, but this was the worst possible way for them to solve the problem they exacerbated last update when they increased the daze cap to 10 for dancer main. Now we get to spend ~1/2 our time locked in JA delay instead of 1/6, we can't even spend the FMs we generate quickly enough, and when we try, it creates more JA delay.
    (3)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I wonder if its possible SE might consider giving DNC steps the same adjustment PUP got for their maneuvers so you can use while still dding and not be locked on JA it could work! any thoughts?
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It's certainly the hope of anyone that takes the job at least semi-seriously to reduce the JA lock the job suffers from. Considering there's nothing really special about the animation too, I don't think it'd be out of the realm of possibility. I don't think the effects are strong enough to call the JA lock a balancing mechanic for them, you're not doing direct damage, you're simply applying a small-ish debuff that continually scales very slowly after the first application.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Character
    Mooserocka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yes please get rid of the step animation. It would make dnc viable in a lot of content.
    (1)