Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

New walk of echoes surge walk feedback

Could you please consider removing the rare tag from all of the equipment that is not earring or ring slot equipable.

This would keep the balance of the rare tag preventing equipping of 2 of the said items for the ring and earring slots, and make it possible to acquire the majority of this new gear *and* wear it while doing the new walk of echoes battle content.
    It is very annoying to have to mule away all of my walk of echoes gear when i want to do walk of echoes because of the rare tag prevents you from looting another of said item.

The event already has some significant drop-off in participation, and I think this quality of life type of adjustment would be appreciated and keep more people participating.
    (9)
    Death Penalty / Terpsichore / Murgleis / Nagi / Kikoku / Armageddon / Twashtar

agreed with this.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Yunamae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 97
    I the new update have you removed exp and capacity points, as it was not in the notes and makes woe pointless at 1k a pop when nothing in box and no exp either....
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelqueen View Post
    I the new update have you removed exp and capacity points, as it was not in the notes and makes woe pointless at 1k a pop when nothing in box and no exp either....
    It's under "Accepted Bugs" so I assume it is not working as intended thankfully.
    (0)

Character
    Yunamae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 97
    ok thanks i missed that...
    (0)

Character
    Flareon
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It's just me or it seems that +1 gear won't ever drop when we cap evaluation limit points at 15000?

I have got windbuffet +1 and enchanter earring +1 among others and all of them droped when i got an evaluation around 12000.

Now with the surge campaign, endowed walks are basically automatic, so it's impossible not to have 15000 hence i am not getting any interesting drop.
    (0)

it's just RNG Flareon.

Though funny enough I got my windbuffet +1 on a run where I spent almost the whole thing dead and got like 2000 points...

but that was just dumb luck. I've gotten +1s with max points too. It has no bearing on drops as far as I can tell.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Flareon
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Got my first +1 item after a day of playing... a stupid ecu shield +1... but yeah... at 15000... what i think is that the slot for drops is shared with the slot for liminal pouches, and that those have a higher chance of drop with max evaluation
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphires View Post
    Could you please consider removing the rare tag from all of the equipment that is not earring or ring slot equipable.

This would keep the balance of the rare tag preventing equipping of 2 of the said items for the ring and earring slots, and make it possible to acquire the majority of this new gear *and* wear it while doing the new walk of echoes battle content.
    It is very annoying to have to mule away all of my walk of echoes gear when i want to do walk of echoes because of the rare tag prevents you from looting another of said item.

The event already has some significant drop-off in participation, and I think this quality of life type of adjustment would be appreciated and keep more people participating.
    Some how I doubt they will remove the rare tag just so people will have an easier time selling things.
    (0)