Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Incursion feedback

Everything is fine, the reward system is great because at higher levels, player receive a ton of chests to open(up to 8+ chests from a single mob or NM!). Only thing I was wondering was is it possible to reduce the duration of Amnesia to like 20-30 seconds? 40-50 second Amnesia is really harsh and sometimes NMs use it back to back. I thought moving forward, battles would be designed to not rely on Stunning but this is content where stun is vital to success because of AoE Amnesia, extremely potent Slow, Weapon encumberement(more detrimental to players who have weapons that rely on Aftermath) and dispelling 4+ moves from Velkken Pygmiacha. The other TP moves are fine I guess, but reducing Amnesia potency to 20-30 seconds instead of 40-50 would be a bit more reasonable, as if losing buffs, getting weapons stripped, and being hit with a potent slow wasn't bad enough(hard for a non Yagrush WHM to keep erasing people).
    (4)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Have you tried vex/attunement?
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Vex/Attunement do not prevent Amnesia, stripping, or dispel, I think. They do prevent Slow and Bind.

I am really enjoying Incursion. It is the most fun event in quite a while.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post

I am really enjoying Incursion. It is the most fun event in quite a while.
    That I agree. It can be challenging to the hardcore and still fairly doable with PUG/casuals. I do incursion with PUG fairly often, and stun fails 95% of time, even then it's still fairly doable until the ilv gets higher. Unlike Tojil, which has high fail rate if stun fails.
    (1)