Character
    Princeheath
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Friend List permanently broke?

My friend list every since I have renewed my membership (last month) hast been broken. It shows all of my friends offline (even if they are online) and it shows me offline to everyone... Can you please help me? This has really been interfering with my game play
    (0)

I had a similar issue where I could no longer send or accept friend invites... there was a fix for it but i forgot, sorry I can't be much help.
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Do you have more than one handle? One handle can only have 8 characters linked to it, and during the free login campaign I had to create a 2nd handle because all my deactivated mules were suddenly active (and I had created more mules since the previous login campaign). If I log on a mule that's linked to my new handle, everyone on my friend list shows as offline.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, click on the little avatar/icon in the top left corner after logging in to POL. You will see how many handles you have, and which one your current character is linked to. You can then move it to the other handle (assuming there is not already 8 characters linked to it, if there is, you need to fix that).

Hope that helps.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.