Results -9 to 0 of 56

Threaded View

Character
    Lostrose
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't know what server you come from but here in Odin I am lucky if I get 2K bayld per lair reive as there are usually 3,4, or more ppl on them in all zones pretty much at all times. I am actually lucky if I find them up even; lets forget about colonization reives. Was able to fight 1 in over 2 hours.....
    Yes salvage and dynamis are alimited amount of time but percentage wise you get more accomplished in 1.5 hours of salvage towards a mythic then farming bayld 24hrs a day towards an Ergon.... Please stop this nonsense and do some real calculations.....

Also ppl are bazaring litterally thousands of alex and currency every single day in Upper Jeuno. My husband started a mythic a month after I started my ergon, we play roughly the same amount of time and do the same events, well he is 5-6 times ahead of me already with much less effort.

I am sorry but it is obvious that people saying ergon are easier to get didn't work out the numbers....

Calculating to obtain 150 alex from a salvage run:

(150 * 13,099)/30,000 = 65

I would have to make 650,000 bayld per day to compare to 1.5 hours of salvage run.... gimme a break......
    Also most ppl do not just farm alex but also buy it.... well too bad H-P Bayld in bazzar = 0
    (2)
    Last edited by Lostrose; 10-14-2014 at 12:22 PM.