Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    And despite all that, PLD is still a better tank. RUN can do it, but PLD will do it better. This does not mean you shouldn't invite RUNs. You should.

RUN is only better over a PLD if its party support is useful, and we won't know until we see the fight.
    (1)
    Last edited by Crevox; 09-29-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    And despite all that, PLD is still a better tank. RUN can do it, but PLD will do it better. This does not mean you shouldn't invite RUNs. You should.

RUN is only better over a PLD if its party support is useful, and we won't know until we see the fight.
    Unless the mobs use AF at an exact point in the fight every time, and people use the strategy of everyone GTFO of AOE range for when it happens, there's a good chance that the DDs will wipe to AF without a RUN in the party (unless they all go /RUN).

And despite this, only an Aegis PLD will be better than a RUN (and even then, probably not better than an Ergon RUN), but that's how it should be.

I still believe that a skillful well-geared RUN will be better for these fights than an equally skillful, equally well-geared PLD. Plus, a RUN will deal more damage, making the fight go faster, and also allow the DDs to not have to sub RUN, which makes the fight faster still.

The main issue with RUN is that there aren't many well-geared, skillful ones around.
    (0)

I imagine they'll use it at a specific time, much like their other counterparts. Probably @ or around 50%.
    (0)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would expect it to just be everyone goes /RUN
    (1)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    for stuff like this you would use runs as a pair not single, so the can keep up Valiance(15%x4runes [60] Mdt) probably something like run run brd whm thf random generic DD will be the ideal set up for D. First run will probly sub blu, and focus on tanking/ opening sc's and the second run war sub on DD closing close them.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Bebekeke View Post
    Ouryu, Ziryu x4, Earth Eles and Water Eles in Ouryu Cometh (Cloud Evoker fight). Link
    ah didn't know that, I just did the mission one.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3