Character
    Julea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Dynamis armour traded for other pieces.

I'd like it if, same as JSE capes, we could trade 3 or so pieces of same slot relic gear for a piece of our choosing. I just spent 2 hours in Dynamis and got literally 5+ of every single other job, but the one I was after.
    (4)
    Last edited by Julea; 09-24-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Um... I don't mean to be rude but, try again tomorrow?
    (0)

Player
    Yeah that would be helpful. I have the same problem with 1 DRG piece and 1 SAM piece. Hundreds of runs of dynamis over the years and I still don't have those 2 pieces (and I only go into dyna with THF.) They need to just add more items to the repeat login, they offered an item for 2 dynamis location drops, but not from the towns. If they just add that to the repeat login, then problem solved, cause farming just 1 piece in dynamis is no longer worth the effort.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Apie View Post
    cause farming just 1 piece in dynamis is no longer worth the effort.
    This is a matter of opinion as doing Dynamis is never not worth the effort.
    When you do it right you walk away with at least a million gil worth in currency.

As for the whole trade in deal, while I understand the frustration of not seeing a certain drop for a few runs, having a trade in, especially at the exchange rate the OP proposes is asking for a handout.
    Especially if they come with something petty like "I just spent 2 hours and it didn't drop", sorry no sympathy here, try again tomorrow.
    Come back to me if it hasn't dropped after a month of daily farming the same zone, then you come close to some of the attrocious droprates we had to deal with in the past.

I'll offer a fair exchange rate for you:
    200 singles of a currency for one of the city drops, 300 for northlands pieces.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 09-25-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I spent 12 hours going for my cor feet and never got them I do think that there should be a better system to get a base item and honestly I don't go for relic anymore because I have poop luck id be happy with any of the above ideas
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    This is a matter of opinion as doing Dynamis is never not worth the effort.
    When you do it right you walk away with at least a million gil worth in currency.

As for the whole trade in deal, while I understand the frustration of not seeing a certain drop for a few runs, having a trade in, especially at the exchange rate the OP proposes is asking for a handout.
    Especially if they come with something petty like "I just spent 2 hours and it didn't drop", sorry no sympathy here, try again tomorrow.
    Come back to me if it hasn't dropped after a month of daily farming the same zone, then you come close to some of the attrocious droprates we had to deal with in the past.

I'll offer a fair exchange rate for you:
    200 singles of a currency for one of the city drops, 300 for northlands pieces.

I wasn't going to chime in, but I will attest to this. I have in fact gone 1 month before seeing BST AF drop from the Glacier. In fact, I got 19/20 AF pieces and BST was finally the last one to drop.
    (0)

Do ya'll just not go on THF or fight the right mobs? I mean, you guys do know in CoP zones only Beastmen drop AF right? I mean, 6 runs and not seeing the relic you want seems so unusual, I mean its not without the realm of possibility but man oh man. I mean, the worst luck I ever had was on -1 Assassin Armlets, which took me so long to get I actually just upgraded them to +2 from the NQ and said f**k it.

Either way, I'd support a 200/300 Currency exchange, throw you gil down the drain if you don't wanna be arsed to keep trying for it. I mean crap, Dynamis is one of the most, if not the most, profitable event short of Selling R/ex armor in the game right now, relic really is a side effect of it. If this event was crap outside of relic I'd probably be a tad more sympathetic, but its profitable and offering base gear for high quality stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Julea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I was giving a suggestion for the exchange rate, honestly yours would even be fine by me.

As for the "I spent 2 hours and it didn't drop." it was more of an example; Anytime I try to go to farm a piece, with a THF, it will take me 3~5 runs to actually get the drop.
    (0)

Player
    It's all luck based, cause my luck with those 2 pieces arent just with the new dynamis, even with the old dynamis, the items wouldnt drop, even though I went to nearly every dynamis run the LS had (twice a week, back when the wait was longer) and the few times it did drop, i didnt win the lot. So I have seen them drop in old dynamis a few times, but not once in new dynamis (and yes Im going to the right dynamis)

Doesn't matter anyway cause I dont want the pieces anymore, but I would get them it they add a moogle exchange item to the repeat login like they did with x/b dyna drops.
    (0)