Character
    Teemu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Sins of the Mothers=Will not activate!!

I am trying to get this quest activated. In my quest log it shows I have completed the prequest The Forbidden Path. I go to the starting npc Dhea Prandoleh and nothing. I even tried zoning into west sarabbarutaS and nothing. Waited Japanese midnight and nothing. It is really frustrating because I want the trust: Roma Migho from the past and if I cant finish this questline then I cannot get her. Please any help?
    (0)

Have you done WOTG missions 16 - 25? If "The Forbidden Path" is the last thing completed, the next mission should be "Sandswept Memories." "Sins of the Mothers" doesn't unlock until you finish "The Will of the World."
    http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Cat...ddess_Missions
    I just finished this recently myself. I found the Windurst story line more enjoyable than the main storyline. ;p
    If you call a certain trio of Trusts, they say interesting things to each other that ties into it.
    (0)

Character
    Teemu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well I am on Wings of the Goddess mission "Crossroads of Time" guess thats the reason. Wiki, blue garter, zam, all dont show you need the wings of goddess missions done so I appreciate the help and get them done to see if thats the reason. Thanks
    (0)