Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dev post transalation methodology

Why do user translations of Dev feedback to Japanese posts come out many days before the official translation post - that is, if we ever get the translation at all. I'm not talking about a delay of 1 or 2 days - I'm taking about 5 days or more, and I'm also talking about translations that simply never happen at all.

Most of us who play FFXI also work at corporations (ok - assumption on my part, but I know a lot do) and recognize this as a clear failure or lack of a business process.

Please put a process into place so that whenever a Dev or community rep responds to a Japanese post, that post gets flagged and put into a queue for translation by the various non-Japanese community reps for translation. There really should not be any response that is not translated and posted in all languages within a 24 hour period.
    (11)

Yeah kind of annoying how those JP posts have been there for few days now... I also noticed FFXIV uses the same community team members as FFXI.. so that might be the issue.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    And in case anyone was wonder who cares if they were a few days late some of these posts have had huge effects on the game economy... at which point it basically becomes like insider trading
    (4)