Character
    Xandyr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 84

A returning player seeking help.

I came back recently...very recent like this last week when the Return Home campaign was going on. So I played a bit when Aybssea came out so I got a level 84 DRG, but my real question is. With the new changes and Ego system, I haven't seen very many Aybssea worm parties. So where could a level 84 or level 75 go to solo for EXP?
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayke View Post
    So where could a level 84 or level 75 go to solo for EXP?
    While not everything in Abyssea is a worm party (hit up alliances in Abyssea to see if they have slots available), there are plenty of solo and pick up options, especially with the inclusion of the Trust system.

As always, you can go in the past and do some campaigns, but this has been made easier with the inclusion of Trusts, which you bring in with you for extra help.

Bloodsuckers in Bostaunieux Oubliette can be spammed with Grounds Tombs and Records of Eminence in order to get experience all the way to level 99, but them and other mobs in the area can be solo'd as early as 70 (or perhaps even earlier). Making use of the crystal loot RoE objectives is a good way to boost your experience higher if you go in with Signet. There are other camps you can try as well, but this is just an example.

With Records of Eminence, doing things as mundane as farming elementals in Ru'Aun Gardens, or fishing just about anywhere can also be a session of leveling at the same time, so don't forget to make use of Records of Eminence whenever you can. I'd recommend saving the quest and artifact objectives for lower leveled jobs that are in the ever frustrating midrange to get a nice boost however.
    (0)