Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50

Can't get the answers right :(

So far I've failed this unlock 5 times and I'm getting damned frustrated.

First attempt I tried doing it without hints, second I tried using the answers on the Wiki page (which someone had said didn't work but I thought WTH I'll try). I then answered with the bottom answers as the note on the Wiki page said that worked .. it didn't! I tried twice more trying to see any pattern but failed.

WTH is it with this? Why did SE make it so damned hard to unlock a job? It would seem it's entirely random, how are you supposed to get 10 random answers right all at the same time?
    (0)

I just did the quest yesterday for a mule and chose the bottom answers and got it 1/1.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I hate luck based stuff. I think it took me 3 tries when I unlocked Blue Mage. On the other hand.... the 2nd mage AF quest is so much worse.
    (0)

So long since I did this quest, but does it tell you whiat you got wrong? can you work out what the correct answer to each individual question will be?

Might take my mule over and give it a go myself.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    So far I've failed this unlock 5 times and I'm getting damned frustrated.

First attempt I tried doing it without hints, second I tried using the answers on the Wiki page (which someone had said didn't work but I thought WTH I'll try). I then answered with the bottom answers as the note on the Wiki page said that worked .. it didn't! I tried twice more trying to see any pattern but failed.

WTH is it with this? Why did SE make it so damned hard to unlock a job? It would seem it's entirely random, how are you supposed to get 10 random answers right all at the same time?
    I've had the same problem. Took me several tries. I tried wiki answers, I tried other answers. It's luck. Yours is bad this time.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quick question on this - did you note the order in which the answers were given? Did they change each time? It may be specific answers but placed differently for different people, and thus the testimonies given were true, but because the order changed they were incorrect for you.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku