Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

So vallation merits what is up with them?

So vallation merits don't do what they say. They say "add an elemental dmg reduction to vallation/valliance of 1 point per rune harbored" However in reality what you get is 1% with 3 runes.

Now over a year ago I submitted a bug report of it that got accepted http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ffect-too-weak

But since nothing had been done and it was still sitting in the very long list of accepted bugs I submitted another one http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...erits-too-weak which promptly got sent to not a bug with no explanation....

So SE which is it? And if merits themselves aren't bugged then the help text is completely wrong
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 09-21-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    How are you testing the value?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's in the links I provided. Though I think there was some extra stuff I didn't include like if vallation was before or after mdb that I posted on bg
    (0)

i think there is another bug with insparation, sometimes i dont have the fast cast buff even valliance or valliation is up, can anyone confirm that? it usually works but later when it was on a while, it may happen u loose the fast cast effect
    (1)
    Last edited by Ceinwyn; 03-11-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceinwyn View Post
    i think there is another bug with insparation, sometimes i dont have the fast cast buff even valliance or valliation is up, can anyone confirm that? it usually works but later when it was on a while, it may happen u loose the fast cast effect
    wow, that was a major necro bump, and you shoulda made a new thread for that since its a bug error rather than trying to get a explination
    (1)