Character
    Linny
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

[dev1005] More Formidable Fellows!

Thank you for this update part.
    I wonder if our Fellow will gain new WS. I think he will gain magic with level.

Could we too give new weapons? With access to the new areas, could we have maybe acces to an univers weapon wich could be upgraded by the sheath. If We got a trial (or quest) for the sheath, and when we completed a trial, we trade it to Luto (How is she? She's not borried to wait news ?), then our fellows win a new weapon.

I understant it could be hard to find a sheath for polearm, great sword/axe or club/staff, but it's an idea, as we can't have our fellow's weapon.

I hope for next update you will give us (fellow and us) new quests, and why not a specific battlefield/dungeon
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    there is already a topic about this, where the admin already post in ^^

NPC Fellow Please Raise Level Cap And Expand Areas Of Use
    (0)
    Last edited by Lushipur; 04-01-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: added link

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

3. 04-01-2011 07:56 PM

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Good update but not great... Only things I can think of at the moment...

1. The five new zones is NOT enough... I'm not particularly excited of only receiving these zones, perhaps if they would have added some dungeons as well. Shadowreign beastman strongholds, Beaucedine Glacier (S), Xarcabard (S), Arrapago Reef, Alzadaal Undersea Ruins and Halvung. There are stronger monsters in these zones for you to take your NPCs to gain experience points. I'd like to take my NPC to some CoP areas as well such as; Sacrarium, Phomiuna Aqueducts and the Rivernes. For other players, some of these zones mentioned, it could be useful to take your NPC to assist a player in fighting certain notorious monsters involved in missions, quests or for obtaining gear.

2. Losing your NPC when a level sync is placed, that has to go... I wouldn't mind duoing or trioing some experience with some buddies as well as having our NPCs called out. The five new areas will not suffice for necessary ideal experience party spots. Same goes for other instances in which you lose your NPC, such as level cap and confrontation status when fighting a Fields of Valor NM. It's also very annoying to lose your NPC when you mount a chocobo or go into town, shame your NPC isn't waiting on you when you come back out for the remainder of their pearl duration.

I'm sure everyone else is distraught about not being able to call your NPC to Abyssea, but this'll probably be good to get us out of there to do other content while killing stuff with your fellow adventurer. I bet other players will have other good opinions as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Garota; 04-01-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Player
    love the thought of finally taking yoli out to beat on little birdies. Finally a SC partner i can call on a whim, but just a thought is there gonna be a way we can make them more efficient. I would love to be able to tell my NPC to stop trying to silence a mob that is immune, or have her run out of MP cause they cast dia2 12 times on a mob that's immune to magic.
    (0)

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    The additions will be nice but a lot more could be done with our NPC fellows. Why not give them abyssea access? I would love to fight alongside my NPC everywhere. I'm sure their skill level and spell level will adjust accordingly. A few more job options would be very very nice and much needed to. Would love to see a blm style NPC where they cast on what u cast on. Mages everywhere would love to have the lil extra firepower from their adveturing fellow. How about a support role for our npc's Let's get some bonuses to our characters. Maybe something thats a little like brd where they can buff us and themselves. Would be very fun to play with. NPC really need abyssea access pretty please,
    (0)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    At this point Abyssea would be way more relevant for our fellows than Aht Urghan.
    (0)

I'd just want to call them wherever I happen to need to work. Like if I work on magians solo in ToAU, I want to call them there. (Good that they fix this). If I'm working on magians in a group in Abyssea, I'd like to call them there. (Shame this isn't coming as well).

It always bothered me that if I had to kill 500 mobs, it was always in a zone I couldn't bring my NPC out to take benefit of the exp while doing so. And I had no plans on going to useless zones and exp my NPC for the sake of exping my NPC.
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    we still have a further limit break eventually taking us to 99 so maybe there will be future NPC fellow level increases, gear / magian trial options coming
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    The additions will be nice but a lot more could be done with our NPC fellows. Why not give them abyssea access? I would love to fight alongside my NPC everywhere. I'm sure their skill level and spell level will adjust accordingly. A few more job options would be very very nice and much needed to. Would love to see a blm style NPC where they cast on what u cast on. Mages everywhere would love to have the lil extra firepower from their adveturing fellow. How about a support role for our npc's Let's get some bonuses to our characters. Maybe something thats a little like brd where they can buff us and themselves. Would be very fun to play with. NPC really need abyssea access pretty please,
    Lol. Yeah this isn't an attempt to power level fellows to 85 or anything.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team