Character
    Chuwei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Home for returning players!

I have a small group of friends in a social ls for returning players to join if they wish, must be friendly and drama free!

We're primarily a group of returning players seeking to help each other out and learn about the changes that have happened since we were gone.

If you're interested, leave your IGN in a comment here and I'll find you
    (1)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Always nice to see threads like this. I returned a while ago but I would join just to help out. I am on the wrong server though and not dumping money to switch servers. I wish you the best of luck though
    (1)

Character
    Dreego
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    My wife and I are thinking about a server transfer...but not sure where yet....just wondering how many "we" are right now and what times you're active. We just got back after a long break, and just want the things out of a LS like yours seems to be offering.....yay no drama!

Don't want to spend $36 to be in the same situation as now with no one around.
    (1)

Character
    Chuwei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hey Dreego! We are a small group with 5 active members atm, half are PST and half EST. Phoenix seems pretty populated still so hoping to find more to join our group, but if you're looking to just chat or get things done we have the right combo of jobs to do it
    (0)