Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Weird stuff dropping from mystery gobbie box

well...A coral crest key? anyone? I mean why do i get that >.> SE have you put it on totally random for every ra/ex/none ra/ex item in the game or what? Has anyone else been getting weird junk out of these boxes? I thought the purpose was for it to be somewhat usefull.
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

near as I can tell it's just a flotsam spot like our mog garden except it costs points.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    near as I can tell you can basically get any drop from any mob and anything you can get from an npc that doesn't require a long quest (so like simple anything buyable with gil or points and simple trade ins like homam gear) and any NQ crafted gear and basically anything from dials 1-5
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    First person to find a cat's eye wins?
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Been curious if the 90 RME coupons are a possibility. I don't think I've read of anyone getting the old proc !! for when you get a good item, and there's been some pretty decent things gotten, RF mats, Delve mats. Matsui did say something along the lines of "I think you'll be very happy if you hit the jackpot" or some such. Could be something silly like 0.001% chance.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    I've yet to see something that is unsellable and unsendable that wasn't either bought from an npc with gil or some kind of points (like conquest points or zeni), or from simple trades like trading ultima/omega parts or relic+1 or direct drop off of a mob/battlefield. And this is from search thru threads of reported stuff and after finally getting the peek option to show what was inside special dial and spending an hour and a half of spamming the peek.

So I doubt there will be things only obtainable from mog bonaza and such. I would imagine cottons would be possible or even a 10k peice of currency and I've gotten a riftdross
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 09-20-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    today i got an opalus gem....this keeps getting more and more intresting
    now i would just like something i can actually use, i got wyrm brais -1 last night, only problem is i dont even have drg unlocked /facepalm (maybe SE is trying to tell me something)
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I only have two characters. They have hit dial 6 every day since it was added.

Alembic.
    Royal squire's bunk.
    Marlboro fiber.
    Cursed schuhs.

Less good results;

Minnow.
    XP scroll.
    Other /sadface items.

I really like the furnishings I got, which are in my MH now. I'm really glad SE added dial 6, it adds a bit of excitement to my day lol.
    (1)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I'm really glad SE added dial 6, it adds a bit of excitement to my day lol.
    Ha! yes totally, although lots of crap it is a tad exciting I never used to do the gobbiebox and now i do it every day ~runs to the nearest gobbiebox cause i didnt do it yet!~
    (1)

Best things I've gotten so far are pieces of furniture.

But since both my characters are in the neighbourhood of 6000 points I can keep doing this for quite a couple of days to come.
    Hoping for something spectacular one day, but not holding my breath.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast