Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Naveryn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33

Please consider adding armor to the sparks vendors.

Hello!

This kind of comes from the Maat thread which touches on this issue, but I think if it has its own thread, maybe it will get some visibility and the devs might respond...^^;

Can we have armor added to the sparks vendors at all level tiers, or at least 50+?

A lot of relevant gear, simply no one is selling it....
    (9)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    yes please
    (0)

Character
    Rorix
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I was struggling with this issue as well when I created my new character. Adding armor to sparks would probably ease a lot of confusion. But I was using conquest points to purchase from my home nation 10-50 (but if your Warrior from Windy or a Mage from Sandy that isn't gonna help much )and wore AF gear 50-60 but 60-70 I had to use allied notes from campaign battles then 70-99 are from abby and onward. So they have non gil npc vendor options already available.

Armor from sparks tho would be a more convenient outlet maybe even gear from FoV could be nice and convenient to upgrade in the field.
    (1)

Character
    Naveryn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    [snip] 60-70 I had to use allied notes from campaign battles [snip]
    That is kind of interesting, I didn't know that gave armor...

I don't know if I'm looking at the wrong gear lists or anything though, but when I have been trying to get stuff relevant for my job, it seems like at least a few key pieces of it are crafted only (quest stuff I can get, of course!)... which then goes back to the problem that no one sells them...

My Empyrean+1 set is OKish so I should be ok once I get to 85, but I'm sure that for some jobs, well, just like my AF is kind of useless, they'll have troubles in certain level ranges...
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    The cobra stuff from windy is nice not 100% helpfull for smn. Get 50k buy the key item for dynamis and work on getting your relic. Also try and get help with the non solo fights for the avatars which can be done once a day. Can get 10k from each though if you haven't been already working on geting an evoker's ring then don't trade the whispers in to anyone but the guy with the lisp in Norg. If I remember correctly they are planing to add more armor to sparks
    (0)

Player
    People need to keep in mind that one of the driving factors in an mmo to keep leveling is to get that next cool armor or whatever, that almost does not exist anymore since the AH is barren.

Leveling gear, maat gear or whatever. Add some spark armor for leveling, it's needed and it's a good thing. Also make it rare so that people can put it on the auction house too.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    People who love grinding levels the slow way should be ecstatic about grinding out low level gear too
    (1)

Character
    Naveryn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    People who love grinding levels the slow way should be ecstatic about grinding out low level gear too
    Well if you're just sitting in abbysea going form 30 to 75+ in a night in your chocobo or goblin costume, have mission and CoP rewards already and an Empyrean set waiting for you... you don't really need gear, that's true...

But for those of us that still have to do limit breaks (even before maat some of them aren't easy...those NMs in LB2 are pretty nasty, for example...) and other quests and unlock stuff... having a way to get some relevant gear would be good....
    (1)

Player
    I had no issue gearing up a new character just opening the gold boxes as I leveled. I got plenty of good armor.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    +1 yes would vote again
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast