Character
    Thunderdragonx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Cuijatender 16k damage to lvl 119 character?

I wish this to be resolved. no lvl 99 mob should beable to one hit a 119 character ever. i understand 2 to 3k but not no 16k. The servers are allready dieing with less and less ppl. please change the variables on ??? needles.
    (0)

This man speaks many logics, Game is dying in waves due to Cuijatenders ??? Needles.

Srsly broken, 0/10
    (5)

cactuar use needle attacks that deal dmg = to the amount of needles example 1000 needles = 1000 dmg... .

to reduce this dmg use phanlx , shell, stoneskin, schertzo, and some forms of "magic defense" enhancements will reduce this damage.
    (0)

Nah but he is kinda right, ??? Needles can do more than like, 50k damage. It can be pretty 1-hit KO even to alliances with pet jobs >_>
    (0)

Character
    Thunderdragonx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    even with all that i still got one shotted for 16k. the point of it is never should be one shotted by a mob less level than you.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Out there, there is a rarab that has your name on it.
    (0)

Don't you remember any FF game that had mob like this? Geeze, get some help then.
    (2)

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    That NM can be solo or 2 x. Mnk and Whm can kill him at lvl 90, yes it can take a few trys but it can be done with NO brew. i did it for atma. or just buy a brew. this is aby we are talking about.

yes dont get me wrong. ??? needles does suck and there should be a range on it, like 1k to max of.. 4k, as a MNK does get over 4k in aby fully geared. with right cures buffs it can be done right.
    (0)