Character
    Minari
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Farming Raider's Poulaines...!!

I decided to start playing with the Return to Vanadiel campaign and wanted to pick up right where I left off.

I was trying to farm my THF AF3 Boots or Raider's Poulaines. I've been sitting on my Feet seals FOREVER.

Typically, you're supposed to farm Amber to the "sweet spot" (15-24?) and then Pearlescent to get the chests to drop more frequently. This was when all lights were 0 when you entered Abyssea. Now Azure, Golden, and Silvery are at 100 while the rest are at 0. I know this makes it easier to farm solo, but now I can't figure out the light combinations to get the boots to drop.

Can anyone explain to me How the new lights work and what I need to do to farm these boots??

Thanks so much.
    (0)

It actually depends on how mnay of the other KIs you have to boost the effects of amber. If you don't have any then your 'sweet spot' is about 90 amber.

TBH just keep killing mobs as fast as you can. If you aren't seeing any feet drop, you need more amber. If you're seeing KIs but no boots, then you need less.

I got the other ~6 boots that drop from attohwa about 3-4 times each before I saw a pair of THF. Such is life.
    (0)