Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Red Mog Pell: What is going on?

Family member is (reasonably) upset:

All of her alternate characters received a Red Mog Pell in their inbox, but their main character has not. Her account has been active since March '14, and has been active the entire time since then, just like my own account.

My own account, both my Main Character, and one of my mules (the only one I checked) have received their Red Mog Pells.

All of our characters received Green Mog Pells.

Is there a reason why 1 of her characters would NOT be receiving the Red Mog Pell? Should we send a Support Ticket in about this?
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Delivery appears to be alphabetical. I have ten characters, ones that start with A-R got them, my main that starts with an S has not. Neither has a friend whose name starts with a T, or brother's mule that starts with a W.

Patience!
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Except that her one mule that started with an A was the last mule of hers to receive one (she has one that starts with an I and one that starts with a K).

Also, my mule that starts with a C received one before my main that starts with an A did.

We'll wait until Saturday Morning, and if we don't have it by then I suppose we're going to have to contact Support; I'm not waiting until Day 7 only to be told that time's up and there's nothing they can do.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah mine is D and still nothing... also I never ever got it last time
    (0)