Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Red Mog Pell giving only 6 wings instead of the intended 8 wings

Platform: Windows
    Date/Time: September 11, 2014 @ 20:51 CDT
    Character: Astronema, Ladynamine, plus other characters that were eligible on Quetzalcoatl

In the Playonline.com post http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...41/detail.html, Playonline posted that 1 of the rewards for the Red Mog Pell was "8 Pulchridopt Wings / 8 Lebondopt Wings" .... i just checked the rewards in-game and the in-game offer is Pulchridopt Wings (6) and Lebondopt Wings (6) ... is this an in-gsame bug or was the post to playonline incorrect. I will not turn in my red mog pells for my characters until the issue is resolved either on the website or in-game because i had plans to getting Skirmish Armor with them.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 09-12-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Character
    Alarion
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Platform: Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2
    Date/Time: Sept. 11, 2014 @ 23:30 PDT
    Character(s): Alarion, Rosalyn, Kleos
    NPC Name: Festive Moogle

Same issue as topic creator -- that is, when trading the Mog Pell (Red) to the Festive Moogle, the option for Pulchridopt Wings and Lebondopt Wings displays (6) instead of the 8 reported on the PlayOnline post (http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...41/detail.html). I too was planning on using the item for 8 Wings, but feel the need to wait until there is clarification. Is the PlayOnline post wrong, or is it a bug in the game?
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    The original JP post says only 6 wings so the post is incorrect.

黒霊石+1:12/鋭い白石+1:12/鋭い緑石+1:12/細い白石+1:12/細い緑石+1:12
    薄い白石+1:12/薄い緑石+1:12/丸い白石+1:12/丸い緑石+1:12
    綺麗な漆黒蝶の翅:6/大きな漆黒蝶の翅:6
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Square-Enix of the english language really needs to get their tails in gear in reading translations and posting stuff up a little better and post when they confirmed the article is what it says it is. i can officially turn in my red mog pells now.
    (0)

When they originally posted that we would get 8 wings, it seemed an odd number to give us, since 6 are required to make the KI. And now we know why!
    (0)