Character
    Noblenick
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 40

No code for digital SoA

Hello, I just bought the Seekers of Adoulin expansion off of the online store. I was given a code that is 6 letters, followed by 3 numbers, then another 6 letters and 3 numbers. I was not given a code that allows me to update my game with the expansion and I can't find out where I would find that. Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: 90+ views and only 1 response. Guess I'll get a refund then...

EDIT 2: I got the email 15 minutes after opening a Paypal claim. I'd like to think it was coincidence. Just to be less whiney sounding, I love you and all your games, Square, just not Digital River.
    (0)
    Last edited by Privvy; 09-13-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    go to your SE service account, you can add codes there
    (0)

Character
    Noblenick
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 40
    I tried that, but the code thing in the accounts is a 5 section input with 4 characters per section and it won't work. Unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: I didnt even get a confirmation email about the purchase. I need help!
    (0)
    Last edited by Privvy; 09-12-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Privvy View Post
    Hello, I just bought the Seekers of Adoulin expansion off of the online store. I was given a code that is 6 letters, followed by 3 numbers, then another 6 letters and 3 numbers. I was not given a code that allows me to update my game with the expansion and I can't find out where I would find that. Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: 90+ views and only 1 response. Guess I'll get a refund then...

EDIT 2: I got the email 15 minutes after opening a Paypal claim. I'd like to think it was coincidence. Just to be less whiney sounding, I love you and all your games, Square, just not Digital River.
    next time like you know now just way and again next time wait like 24-48 hours before fileing a ticket with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Privvy View Post
    I tried that, but the code thing in the accounts is a 5 section input with 4 characters per section and it won't work. Unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: I didnt even get a confirmation email about the purchase. I need help!
    explain your problem i can help you with this.
    (0)