Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: incursion

Player

incursion

person in my LS got a ghostfyre cape with augment of enhancing skill +2 and enhancing duration +16. bye bye estoqueur's cape.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    person in my LS got a ghostfyre cape with augment of enhancing skill +2 and enhancing duration +16. bye bye estoqueur's cape.
    Isn't enhancing Duration +16 (and such like that) a straight addition of seconds? Like, +16 seconds? If so, Esto. is 10%, which will be better on some enhancing magic if i recall... like all of it. However if +16 means +16% yah Pfffbltbltblt Esto. cape.

HOWEVER - Yah, pretty awesome augments come from this event, its real nice when SE does something like this that you can't dat-mine, so its a big surprise when you see it. These augments are all pretty awesome.
    (0)

I got one yesterday with +6 enhancing magic and +7 enfeebling magic.

I think the game is telling me to regear Red mage..
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Isn't enhancing Duration +16 (and such like that) a straight addition of seconds? Like, +16 seconds? If so, Esto. is 10%, which will be better on some enhancing magic if i recall... like all of it. However if +16 means +16% yah Pfffbltbltblt Esto. cape.

HOWEVER - Yah, pretty awesome augments come from this event, its real nice when SE does something like this that you can't dat-mine, so its a big surprise when you see it. These augments are all pretty awesome.
    since our AF+1 hands are also only +16, i'm going to assume it's 16% just like them
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    since our AF+1 hands are also only +16, i'm going to assume it's 16% just like them
    That'd be quite nice then, quite nice indeed.
    (0)

Player
    Interesting.
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd assume it's %.
    (If not, this would be one of the worst augmented JSE capes looking at the other ones that have been confirmed.)
    (0)

Player
    byrthnoth .dat mined and looks like it can go up to 33 for stats.... can you say 17 minute RDM buffs? I can, and will with glee. Now if I can only get it to drop, and with the right augment.
    (0)

33 for all of them period? or just the RDM enhancing one?

Cause 33%... kinda awesome.
    (0)

Player
    33 for all unless he specifically mentioned otherwise.... but i'll believe it when i see it

there are some augments that would be SERIOUSLY broken if went up to 33: phalanx, BP ability II delay, STR/DEX, and STP come to mind
    (0)
    Last edited by Protey; 09-13-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast