Player
    Which one gets Phalanx?
    (0)

Player
    i know for sure PLD cape gets phalanx.... here's hoping RDM can as well
    (0)

Some little feedback from me:

The event is decent, I enjoy doing it.
    I dislike the lag inside the zone, why did you make it the same zone as Delve? We need new areas and not reuse the old ones.
    Larger groups aren't penalized as heavily compared to lower numbers, which I am thankful for.
    I can forgive the random augments as the game needs something with longevity atm. I think we need more events where drops aren't as plentiful so we have more things to do than just the current flavor of content for that month.
    Please, PLEASE, remove the stupid weaponskills that take off players weapons. Why in the world is this here when this very same update removed those annoying aspects from other mobs? My aftermath gets removed every time and it is ridiculous.
    I like the design of the big Velkk mob, more unique models please.
    (3)

Character
    Warmage
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Have not done this content with a person that doesn't like it yet.

Its Meat Grinder Content:
    Not extremely job specific for success like delve, so frontline DD can vary widely and a group can achieve success:
    Instant and high quantity individual rewards:
    No fighting over drops:
    Always a chance to receive an improved item with the aug system:
    Rewards allow you to differentiate your character from the mass of similar job characters:
    User Controlled Level Of Difficulty:
    Relevant rewards:
    Increased amount of rewards based on difficulty:
    NM moves can be mitigated to some degree with the right backline jobs:

Whats not to like?
    For the first time in a long time Black mage (and certain other backline jobs) can be needed more than a mnk or sam.
    I even took a pup on a run, so all jobs are relevant in this content.
    Meh -- We need more of this!!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Please, PLEASE, remove the stupid weaponskills that take off players weapons. Why in the world is this here when this very same update removed those annoying aspects from other mobs?
    Seconding this.
    Over all this is a very enjoyable event but the weapons' encumberance is beyond annoying.

Seriously, it's rage inducing, I don't mind being flung half a mile across the zone, that stuff is hillarious.
    But having my weapon taken away and after that being unable to reequip it for a certain duration several times in a row is just....

(3)
    Last edited by Shirai; 09-16-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Player
    so it looks like all we get is magic acc, enfeebling skill, enhancing magic skill, and enhancing duration. Personally i find the magic acc and enfeebling skill pointless as there are other capes out there that not only provide magic acc but have MND/INT on them as well. I would have preferred it if those two were to be replaced with phalanx and additional enspell damage. say 1~5 on phalanx and 1~10 on enspell. if we were to get +10 in addition to the 5 that is already on the cape I believe that would beat out atheling, for sure on anything that is physical damage resistant. i am happy about the enhancing skill and duration at least.... well i will be when i can get it to drop!
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    person in my LS got a ghostfyre cape with augment of enhancing skill +2 and enhancing duration +16. bye bye estoqueur's cape.
    Very nice. I am jealous lol
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Seconding this.
    Over all this is a very enjoyable event but the weapons' encumberance is beyond annoying.

Seriously, it's rage inducing, I don't mind being flung half a mile across the zone, that stuff is hillarious.
    But having my weapon taken away and after that being unable to reequip it for a certain duration several times in a row is just....

I third this.

Abilities that remove your weapons/armor are beyond annoying and stupid. It started back in Treasures of Aht Urhgan I believe with those dumb snake ladies and has just gotten worst since. They need to be removed outright from this game. And which ever developer started this trend needs to be fired IMHO.

Also ty for the gif. I love that movie.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dale; 11-02-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Character
    Deedlitchan
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It started back in Treasures of Aht Urhgan I believe with those dumb snake ladies and has just gotten worst since.
    The merrows, fish ladies, actually. The lamiae have a charm move instead.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2