I have said this once before, but I will say it again; SE has become lazy with bst (Among a plethora of other things). Every remark is a contradiction. No dragons, but we can charm dragons; no big pets, but raphie was down sized and our pugils are larger than most jagils/pugils; big mobs are difficult to implement, but the small pets SE released for bst are uninspiring repeats of past pets with their names swapped. This comes off as extreme laziness in my eyes (No disrespect).

There are a plethora of small pets whom are implementable, but you appeared to choose the easy route; release mobs that are already in jug form and change the name. example, the new beetle could have easily been the stronger rhino variation, but they released the exact same lvl 75 beetle, but yet, the cap will not be lifted. If the cap were lifted, they will have to put a little more thought into our pets (And bst in general), because repeats would be senseless; SE does not want any part of that work load/creativity. SE's fix for bst is repeat pets, if the cap were lifted, their only lazy solution to bst would be gone, hence they will need to think of something else. That is not want they want imo. For instance, if the cap were lifted prior to this update (Or the majority of our updates for that matter); bst received no real update, because we have these jugs already.

I see that bst are currently frustrated and confused, Just thought I would share my humble opinion on the situation before I start deleting crap. Excuses do not produce solutions.