Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Where's the red pell?

I noticed on an older announcement I should've received a Mog Pell (Red) via mailbox. I checked all the requirements, I reactivated the account before 1st July, I did a world transfer in mid-July, so I should've been eligible. How come none of my characters got one?

And I refer to this quote from FFXI website:

Campaign Summary
    Clear out your bags and ready your satchels, for the movers and shakers of Vana'diel will be rewarding those with an active PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI subscription via a SQUARE ENIX account during the period listed below with fabulous in-game prizes.

Period of Eligibility
    Characters active on a PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI subscription via a SQUARE ENIX account active for at least one day during the period of Tuesday, 1 July 1 2014 to Sunday, 31 August 2014 are eligible.

* This campaign applies to those who have paid usage fees in the above period and who have active accounts. (The fee-free period is not counted.)
    * This campaign also does not apply to those taking advantage of the free trial.

* Characters who need to be renamed due to changing worlds and have not yet done so are not eligible.
    * After Sunday, August 31, characters who change worlds before receiving the in-game item are no longer eligible.
    * Plays must migrate their PlayOnline ID to a SQUARE ENIX account. (Read on for information about this procedure.)

Receiving and Claiming Your Gift
    All characters eligible as per the above will receive a Mog Pell (Red) delivered to them by mail. This item can be traded to any "Festive Moogle" for any of the following items.

40 Beastmen's Seals / 40 Kindred's Seals / 40 Kindred's Crests / 40 High Kindred's Crests / 40 Sacred Kindred's Crests

Rala Visage IV / Cirdas Visage IV / Yorcia Visage IV / Ra'Kaznar Visage IV / Faithful's Torso IV / Faithful's Legs IV / Eudaemon Sword / Eudaemon Cape / Eudaemon Ring / Eudaemon Sash / Eudaemon Shield

12 Wailing Stones +1 / 12 Snowslit Stones +1 / 12 Leafslit Stones +1 / 12 Snowtip Stones + 1 / 12 Leaftip Stones +1 / 12 Snowdim Stones +1 / 12 Leafdim Stones +1 / 12 Snoworb Stones +1 / 12 Leaforb Stones +1 / 8 Pulchridopt Wings / 8 Lebondopt Wings

Duodecennial Ring / Vocation Ring

Cipher: Zeid / Cipher: Lion / Cipher: Naja / Cipher: Lehko / Cipher: Luzaf / Cipher: Najelith / Cipher: Aldo / Cipher: Moogle / Cipher: Fablinix / Cipher: D. Shantotto / Cipher: S. Sibyl / Cipher: Uka

* "Festive Moogles" are located near Mog Houses in the following locations.
    Port San d'Oria (J-9) / Windurst Walls (C-14) / Port Bastok (J-13)
    (0)
    Last edited by geekgirl101; 09-11-2014 at 12:53 PM.
    Hello my party fellows, sorry I'm late!
    My chocobo passed out because I'm overweight.

Player
    Dbox'd event items typically took a full day at most to hit everyone's account. Still waiting on mine also, but it just started two hours ago.
    (0)

Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah just had a chat with a GM ingame, he said that the red pells are on their way they're just taking a while to transfer to multiple characters at once.

aka they got stuck in the tubes! xD
    (0)
    Hello my party fellows, sorry I'm late!
    My chocobo passed out because I'm overweight.

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The delivery is being weird... I have 9 characters on the same account, and all have been active for the past few years, yet only some of them have received the red mog pell. I'm trying to figure out the correlation...

Received Red Pell: 99 BLM Mithra (W), 60WHM Mithra (B).

Did not receive Red Pell: 37 WAR Hume F (W), 15 DRG Hume M (S), 66 COR Hume M (B), 59SMN Hume F (W), 26 RDM Elvaan M (S), 99 DRG Elvaan F (B), 99 BLU Hume M (B).

All of them received the Green Mog Pell.

Best I can think of is that they're making deliveries in order by race...
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    im still waiting on mine lol
    and im a Hume M
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yep, still nothing on my Humes and Elvaans as well. >_< This is so frustrating!
    (0)

Character
    Jybwee
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 78
    Just gunna stick this question here, pretty sure i already know the answer. Is there a way to get more pells?
    I'm guessing they are only for special events. Got my 1 red one but still need to get 10 of those 12 trusts on the list >.<
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jybwee View Post
    Just gunna stick this question here, pretty sure i already know the answer. Is there a way to get more pells?
    I'm guessing they are only for special events. Got my 1 red one but still need to get 10 of those 12 trusts on the list >.<
    Unfortunately it's just one pell per character, and ciphers can't be sent over. You'll have to worry for the next time they become available.

As a side note, I've been looking at my character's names, and have come to the conclusion that the deliveries are being made in alphabetical order. My characters with names starting with A, C, D, and H all have received their Red Pell, but my Corsair whose name starts with an R still hasn't.
    (1)

Character
    Joncitone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95

Alphabetical order delivery after they check data on each name.

[QUOTE=geekgirl101;524333]I noticed on an older announcement I should've received a Mog Pell (Red) via mailbox. I checked all the requirements, I reactivated the account before 1st July, I did a world transfer in mid-July, so I should've been eligible. How come none of my characters got one?

So, it looks like they're delivering them alphabetically. I noticed this when my only mule with an A-name got theirs first. And on down the alphabet slowly my other mules and my main have received the pell. Based on the rate, they should all be delivered by the end of the day today. Probably after the weekend at the latest.
    (0)

yeah I noticed my mules with a name by the letters "C" and "G" got their pell, whereas my other mules (R, S, & Z) and my main (O) hadn't gotten them yet.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast