Thread: Classic Server

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seish View Post
    Hey if you really cared about the discussion, you would address those points. If not, and if you have nothing significant and of quality substance to say, then it is probrably best to let this go. Because all it's going to do is wind you up.
    I have addressed the points, while you continue to instantly reply to my posts with straw mans. I'm not going to keep retyping what I've already wrote and you ignored. I'm going to go ahead and let you keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing.

Attacking the Person / AKA Ad hominiem AKA Straw Man
    You are splitting hairs- while these aren't all exactly the same thing, they all relate to arguments based on characteristics of the person postulating the statement you disagree with. Choose your flavor of bad argument behavior, and call ti whatever you want, it doesn't make your behavior any less fallacious.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-04-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Again, you are using the wrong terminology. But even then, if you actually were not making a fallacious argument, you would direct all comments to the argument. What you are doing is both strawman and ad hominem.

EDIT: They're different and exist independently. As to why my argument is centralized to your claim and not a straw man you ask? Well, that's very simple. I went, paragraph by paragraph broke down every single argument you made and showed the flaw in each point to have a meaningful discussion. I didn't create a tangential argument. Nor did I create a lifeless argument to detract from the main argument either. I stuck my guns to that argument. And my arguments were only with relation to the substance, or lack thereof, to the claims you presented me.

https://www.google.com/search?source...54.aZ_34nB0Sio
    (1)
    Last edited by Seish; 12-04-2019 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Link

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you have ANYTHING to say about why it won't work, please for simplistic sake, quote my detailed and long post and dissect. Or at the very least, summarize the points I am making and why it is invalid. That way, we can avoid any further deviance to this argument. Because I am trying to get us back on the train track.
    (1)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24