Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Server

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You're making just as many assumptions.
    What assumptions? There are more people in both this thread and the other one that are in favor of the idea than against it, which is self-evident. I'm referring to people who have actually made posts in either thread. However, only a small portion of the community actually visits these forums, but apparently you feel comfortable with speaking on behalf of the players that don't.

Why are you under the impression that they share your opinion?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumbGame View Post
    You are joking when you say 'we' right? Did you even read the title of the thread?
    If the only response you can make is "did you read", then there's little point in continuing this. Yes, I did read. the post stands. The title of the thread is "Classic Server." It's stated at the top of every page of the thread. I had to click on the title to get here. Of course I read it. If you can't address the comment then don't reply to it. "Did you read?" is nothing more than a copout.

I'm just wondeirng who this "We" is- You act as though you are representing some number of people but it's not really clear who these people are, and whether they are actually wanting you to represent them or not.
    (2)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    So you took a post very literally. It was meant as more people would be opposed to this idea than in support of. It seems very evident too as you would think you would have much more support.
    When you argue based off "literals" and "absolutes", yes, I will take the discussion seriously. Even more so because it specifically said "no one". Don't get mad when I point out it's wrong.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    When you argue based off "literals" and "absolutes", yes, I will take the discussion seriously. Even more so because it specifically said "no one". Don't get mad when I point out it's wrong.
    Again, I don't really see "No one" supporting the idea. It clearly has more than just you here wanting it, or there wouldn't have been a different thread before yours. That being said, I don't think the idea is as popular as you think it is. That's purely an eyeball observation of course, not a statistical analysis.

I'm off to bed, but I"ll be curious to see what happens in the interim.
    (1)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If the only response you can make is "did you read", then there's little point in continuing this. Yes, I did read. the post stands. The title of the thread is "Classic Server." It's stated at the top of every page of the thread. I had to click on the title to get here. Of course I read it. If you can't address the comment then don't reply to it. "Did you read?" is nothing more than a copout.
    A copout you might think. I'm trying to point out how illiterate you are. You just keep making it easier. Who asks who the "we" I'm referring to in this thread would be? You are almost blatantly just trying to find other crap to argue. Even more so, you seem to be trying to derail this thread now in petty arguments not even relevant to the OP, which I would prefer not considering it can tend to lock threads, but good luck to you. I'll be done until you post any more relevance.
    (2)

Character
    Griffinx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    this idea is indeed popular, we just need to spread the word to all our old ffxi buddies who don't frequent these threads anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would support this just to make the "I wish the game was back at 75" crowd go away. Every time I hear someone say how awesome it was leveling back at 75 and camping HNMs, I want to vomit. Maybe they could do this on the test server, since they don't seem to use it for testing anymore.
    (3)

I know, they are ridiculous. If you look at the facebook page (which I don't recommend) for FFXI you can see them all gathering and spouting their nonsense. "I hated how the game got so easy to lvl!!!" "I hate how things are so easy now!!" they have no idea that nobody liked ridiculous amounts of exp required to level or any of the old stuff, it was all nostalgia.
    (3)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd like to see your proof for your claims. Considering the peak of FFXI was during the things you claim everyone supposedly hates. I think it is more probable than not you are wrong.
    (0)

Player
    I'd like to see your proof for your claims. Considering the peak of FFXI was during the things you claim everyone supposedly hates. I think it is more probable than not you are wrong.
    This, personally I liked it better that way and from my experience tossing around the idea in the last 2 days a lot of people did. At the moment the main reason we arent seeing support is people don't BELIEVE it can happen so they don't support it. We absolutely need a response from a community rep stating if this is possible with enough support. If the devs said it was possible you would easily see a huge influx of support.
    (1)

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast