Augmented Item Crashing the game

"Regarding the area issues we have been experiencing since August, we have confirmed that the problem lies with the data of certain augmented items. When characters possessing these augmented items attempt to take certain actions, this causes the zone server to crash.

We are working as quickly as we can to address this issue; however, it appears that this may take some time. Until then, we plan on implementing temporary measures to primarily keep the servers from crashing. As for the maintenance to implement these temporary measures, we will inform you in a separate notice once the specific date and time has been determined.

We are sorry, but until these temporary measures are in place, if you should be disconnected from the game during play, we ask that you please wait for a while and try logging in again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding."

While I understand that using certain augmented items can cause the game to crash (I'm not sure *how*, but that's what we pay the coders big bucks to figure out), If you've figured out that it's certain items, could we get a list of items so that we can choose to not use them instead?

However, with this being an online game, subject to the whims and fancies of humans who are, as we say, only human (and have the tendencies of humans), I would understand your hesitation to not actually post what the items are in case they decide it would be fun to go around and crash all the servers.

*like if you said it was all ilvl 199 delve2 augmentable equipment that is only somewhat augmented, then we could make sure it was augmented fully before we use it in the field*

Thanks in advance!

(P.S... You'll tell us when you implement a fix, right? )
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I can 100% guarantee you that if they were to post a list of items, people would IMMEDIATELY and GLEEFULLY go around crashing every zone they could. Sure not many would but all it takes is one or two.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.