Player

BLUs get Delve boss spells....so should our pets.

SE,
    You've opted to give BLUs spells that come from Delve bosses. In comparison, our pets have never, ever even remotely had any special abilities as close to these. What are your plans for BST? Please elaborate for us!

EDIT: This thread is not about BLUs. It's about Beastmasters...who have yet to receive only the most modestly relevant updates, with respect to SoA, Delve, etc.
    (3)
    Last edited by ZoMBie343; 09-12-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Player
    Yet another Bump.

My Beastmaster is just collecting dust.
    (0)

Character
    Kafrein
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Forgive me for speaking perhaps where I don't belong but BLU has been in dire need of a buff for a long time and any new spells are welcomed. Also, the HNM spells are exclusive to Unbridled Learning meaning we can only use them every 15 mins/hour, and they have high mp costs etc. Arguably Blue Mage is still in need of a buff, however Beastmaster is one of the best solo jobs in the game so...
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafrein View Post
    Forgive me for speaking perhaps where I don't belong but BLU has been in dire need of a buff for a long time and any new spells are welcomed. Also, the HNM spells are exclusive to Unbridled Learning meaning we can only use them every 15 mins/hour, and they have high mp costs etc. Arguably Blue Mage is still in need of a buff, however Beastmaster is one of the best solo jobs in the game so...

I agree with you 100%. I don't mean to diminish BLU at all. I think it is a fantastic job.

However, SE has made an effort to improve BLU with respect to SoA content. You get SoA spells or something that can be considered "current".....but for BST, SE is so afraid to change our pets, for some unknown reason. BST is always trailing behind content....and it is just pitiful.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMBie343 View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I don't mean to diminish BLU at all. I think it is a fantastic job.

However, SE has made an effort to improve BLU with respect to SoA content. You get SoA spells or something that can be considered "current".....but for BST, SE is so afraid to change our pets, for some unknown reason. BST is always trailing behind content....and it is just pitiful.
    I would like to re-iterate: Our pets are terrible:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/114...=1#post6206852
    (1)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    ZoMBie you must not play blu much, because if you did you would understand that most of those unbridled learning spells are highly situation if they are used at all. I would not be comparing BST & BLU they are basically in the same boat most of the time. Maybe try comparing bst to the other pet job which is awesomely powered: SMN.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah but blus only can use them with job abilities... I mean I guess they can release some that are only available during an sp and die in like 5 minutes and that would apply balance... should also note that as previously said most the hnm spells are fairly watered down and crappy and the best one wont land on anything above level 50
    (1)