Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tetra Master App

Please bring back Tetra Master!

A few ideas;

If you make Tetra Master an App, then players would be able to play ffxi, as well as use their smart phone device to play tetra master. (we could shout in-game for opponents and immediately challenge them via the app!)

If you reopen the servers for Tetra Master, please make a way for us to challenge players while playing ffxi, and add in-game incentives for ffxi such as items / armors. Doing so would entice players to play tetra master as well as Ffxi and I would happily be able to re-enjoy Tetra Master again!

please please please please please please please!
    (5)

Player
    I personally loved Tetra Master!
    (1)

TETRA MASTER WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! and it would be awesome if we could play it on our phones for free, and then they could do things like sell us card packs for 4.99 ect! it would be little to no cost for them to start it up since they already have the game made, and the extra money made could benefit the ffxi community such as;x

GM work for both ffxi and final fantasy 14 servers, maybe you could use some of that 4.99 card pack (which I would buy like soo many of them seeing as those are the same prices as a pack of pokemon cards ) to pay some more GMs so that way it does not take up to 5 hours to get replied from a GM

fund new expansions for ffxi

draw in a new customer base for TCG fans as well as fans of the tetra master series , and the return of existing costomers ect

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many positive aspects for SE as a company if you reopen tetra master! it would totally bring a fresh breeze of new life into the community!
    (0)

or at least some way to continue to play tetra master would be nice!
    (0)
    Last edited by evanwimbish; 09-09-2014 at 03:25 AM.

Tetra Master App! like this page!!
    (0)

Character
    Jedras
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 55
    Tetra Master was HELLA fun on FFIX and the first time I ever played FFXI, I played Tetra Master. 4 years passed since I last played POL Tetra Master and I practiacally cried when I found out it was gone. I was seriously heartbroken </3
    (1)

I was too!! it hurt my whittle feelings knowing that I wouldn't be able to play it online anymore, it was sooooooooooooo much fun in the ff8 or 9 (I forget which) I played it for dayz!
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Currently the development team has no plan to bring back Tetra Master on an app.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

will tetra master ever come back?
    (0)

Player
    Final Fantasy XIV is bringin back the FFVIII triad card game, FFXI had tetra master (well technically PlayOnline had it and FFIX before that) and I loved it, had at least 1 of every card and it was sooooooooooooo fun. I remember LS members would bust my chops cause they would see that Im online, but on tetra master instead of ffxi. I loved it, the last day it was on was a sad one, yet people were still trying to sell cards in the tetra master auctions thing.

I was happy to pay the $1 a month fee for it, bring it back, I would pay $5 a month just to play it (and no, playing it on FF9 is not the same thing, this version was heavily updated.)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast