Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Final Fantasy Series Trust

Cloud, Yuffie, Tifa, Cait sith, red XII, Aires, Barrett, Zach, Sephirioth (Estuans interius ira vehementi estuans interius ira vehementi sephiroth!!) Leon, Freya, ect

SE can we please have some other Final Fantasy series trusts!

I personally feel Final Fantasy is a superior RPG and it makes playing other RPGs disinteresting... I own every final fantasy game for all systems (including eihergeiz and chocobo racing types of games) but I totally havnt played any other game because they all suck in comparison to ffxi... I literally forgot the names to the final fantasy 10 characters I think tidus or something....or which final fantasy game it was I played where the one dude was frozen for like 2 chapters , and I think there was another one where the whole village was frozen or something? or the tactical game where you have to play round for round of a checkers type turn based strategy final fantasy game, not to mention the final fantasy game apps in the apple store...(but if you make them as trusts it would refresh my memory!)

It would be soooo awesome if other Final Fantasy series characters would be able to fight along side us via trust! please like this post if you agree!

ps imagine being able to select Cloud, the gungir dude, and cid as your trusts (since he's in like every final fantasy series with his airship or boat creations)
    (4)

Player
    I know they had Shantotto and Lightning in XIV but I don't think this is a good idea.

One of the more respectable things about this game is their adherence to their lore. Having other members of the final fantasy series just appear wouldn't make sense.

I'm sure they could do something, but I really disagree.
    (2)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    I know they had Shantotto and Lightning in XIV but I don't think this is a good idea.

One of the more respectable things about this game is their adherence to their lore. Having other members of the final fantasy series just appear wouldn't make sense.

I'm sure they could do something, but I really disagree.
    what about the Slime and Spriggan mon thoes are not even from Final Fantasy so i say se has opened the door for things like that
    (3)

The crossover with Dragon Quest did kinda "open" a door of crossovers... personally, I wouldn't mind a select few other-title trusts... but that would also involve fighting animations, models, weaponskills, etc etc etc for that particular trust, which is a lot more work than one might think. Spriggans were probably a bit easier cause they could use some of the same assets from XIV, or at least had a foundation... Still I'd be lying if the kid in me didn't find the idea of having Squall go all Lionheart completely fricking awesome.

I think the OP starting losing me (and probably every other FF fan reading) around the 80th FF7 character because as much as I love the FF series the biased FF7 fanboys really make my blood boil. But, I still like the general concept you know? but at the same time I do agree with Balloon in that XI has been more or less its own thing, its still a Final Fantasy game but its limited crossovers for the sake of lore... But, Reread first sentence.

Anyway, the effort required to bring us this would be pretty high, but if they did, I would recommend only 1 person from each series as to not make it ridiculous.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    what about the Slime and Spriggan mon thoes are not even from Final Fantasy so i say se has opened the door for things like that
    Hm, you are right about that, and the npc from Dragon Quest X was there too. I was wrong about the lore thing.

I didn't do the Slime Quest, didn't know there was a Dragon Quest NPC.

I still think it's a bad idea, it'd just be weird seeing all those in-congruent models and characters running around Vanadiel.
    (0)
    Last edited by Balloon; 09-07-2014 at 04:57 AM.

I wouldn't mind it, anyone want Lightning trust? ^0^
    (1)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well lore wize you could probly use the ending of shantotos expac (would say why, but that's kinda spoilers)
    (0)

Player
    I like the idea. Honestly I'm surprised Lightning never popped up in XI as a Trust back when LR came out and she was still popping up everywhere. In either case, grabbing a few of the best characters from the various games would be awesome, would be fun to fight beside them here.
    (0)

I probably would have liked Lightning if not for SE wh*ring her out every single opportunity they get.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    As long as it wasn't a FFVII fan-fest, I'd like something like this. Pull in Terra from FFVI as a RDM/BLM with Riot Blade as a unique TP move (or Celes as RUN/RDM with some nukeage to represent her passive magic, that would be a cool tank!), Cecil from FFIV as a DRK/PLD or PLD/DRK (could be interesting? XD). I wouldn't mind maybe 1-2 characters from VII (Tifa as a MNK, let's kick ass! Or Vincent, but... his job would have to be weird. xD), just as long as it wasn't overwhelmingly so.

The system sounds fun, but I expect SE's usual "We have no plans to do anything like this." Can't hurt to dream though.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast