Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Inquiry about possible movement speed bug

I was wondering if it was intended that the relative effect of certain buffs was reduced by the recent movement speed update or if that is an oversight?

For example Flee used to double your movement speed, but now it only gives you a 60% gain, because the base value increased, but the upper cap was not adjusted accordingly. So now Flee gives a relatively lower boost than it did before.

But that can be explained by the cap, other buffs also got relatively weaker. For example Chocobo Mazurka, which used to give a 25% boost to movement speed now only gives a 20% boost, since the base value is higher, so the added value does not have the same effect on the total as it did before.

This effectively devaluates those spells and abilities, so I was wondering if that was intended, or if it's a bug in the design process?
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It was explained when they implemented it that they were just basically giving everyone +25% and everything would add onto it like normal and 200% would still be the max
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I see, I must have missed that. But currently the max seems to be 160%, or at least there is no way to exceed that, since Flee only gives +60% and it's not possible to add onto that.

So if you have Tatsumaki Sitagoromo (with the proper augment, +6% movement speed), Chocobo Mazurka (+20% movement speed) and Flee (+60% movement speed) you still only get +60% movement speed.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers