Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any plans to add GEO and RUN ilvl 109 AF1 to slip 15?

Are there any plans to add the GEO and RUN ilvl AF1 to slip 15... I mean, it says that the slip is for storing ilvl 109 AF1, but GEO and RUN has to be stored on slip 04...
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    Are there any plans to add the GEO and RUN ilvl AF1 to slip 15... I mean, it says that the slip is for storing ilvl 109 AF1, but GEO and RUN has to be stored on slip 04...
    Does it really matter which slip you store it on? As long as it can be stored. Unless you actually don't store any NQ AF gear or AF weapons at all, it makes no difference what-so-ever.
    (0)

Character
    Warmage
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebekeke View Post
    Does it really matter which slip you store it on? As long as it can be stored. Unless you actually don't store any NQ AF gear or AF weapons at all, it makes no difference what-so-ever.
    Well slip 15 does say that. And to me the slip should do what the slip says it does, so yeah - it matters.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    And storage slip 4 says "This slip allows the customer to store one piece of Artifact equipment with a porter moogle" which NQ run/geo af is...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    And storage slip 4 says "This slip allows the customer to store one piece of Artifact equipment with a porter moogle" which NQ run/geo af is...
    And Storage Slip 15 says: "allows the customer to store one piece of Item Level 109 Artifact equipment with a porter moogle," which NQ run/geo af is...
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    And Storage Slip 15 says: "allows the customer to store one piece of Item Level 109 Artifact equipment with a porter moogle," which NQ run/geo af is...
    Quite true however that does nothing to counter what I said... the fact is both slips have descriptions that fit NQ run/geo af. And if you put it on 15 I'm sure someone would be complaining that it should be on 4. In the end it doesn't really matter anyways.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quite true however that does nothing to counter what I said... the fact is both slips have descriptions that fit NQ run/geo af. And if you put it on 15 I'm sure someone would be complaining that it should be on 4. In the end it doesn't really matter anyways.
    There are practical reasons to combine all ilvl 109 AF on one slip. Why would somebody complain about it being on 4?
    (0)

Hmm... not countering your argument... ok.. try this...

You store GEO and RUN RELIC on slip 17, not storage slip 6. That's messed up since GEO and RUN Relic should be on slip 6, because that's what it is...

In a similar ideology, why do we need to store are GEO and RUN Atifact+1 and Relic+1 on slips 16 and 18. I mean, they should be on slips 5 and 7 (respectively) because they are really GEO and RUN Artifact+1 and Relic +1. It shouldn't matter the ilvl.

When the reforges come out (if they do come out), will they go onto a new slip, or slip 15, because they are technically reforged armor...

Why am I not able to store my GEO and RUN Relic and Artifact armor with a Armor Storer? I can do it with every other piece of relic/artifact...

Please let me know if this is a good enough counter-argument for you... If it is not, please give a reason why ("Because I say it's not" is not an answer)...

*By the way, I never asked for it to be removed from slip 4, only added to slip 15... And can I also ask how your original comment added to the discussion that was started? It's interesting that some people can use a certain idea to prop up their argument, but refuse to see the other side when the same idea applies and is used to prop it up instead
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    There are practical reasons to combine all ilvl 109 AF on one slip. Why would somebody complain about it being on 4?
    The same OCDness of but this is what this slip says? What practical reason other than if you have no other af on 4 you can toss it?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hmm... not countering your argument... ok.. try this...

You store GEO and RUN RELIC on slip 17, not storage slip 6. That's messed up since GEO and RUN Relic should be on slip 6, because that's what it is...

In a similar ideology, why do we need to store are GEO and RUN Atifact+1 and Relic+1 on slips 16 and 18. I mean, they should be on slips 5 and 7 (respectively) because they are really GEO and RUN Artifact+1 and Relic +1. It shouldn't matter the ilvl.

When the reforges come out (if they do come out), will they go onto a new slip, or slip 15, because they are technically reforged armor...

Why am I not able to store my GEO and RUN Relic and Artifact armor with a Armor Storer? I can do it with every other piece of relic/artifact...

Please let me know if this is a good enough counter-argument for you... If it is not, please give a reason why ("Because I say it's not" is not an answer)...

*By the way, I never asked for it to be removed from slip 4, only added to slip 15... And can I also ask how your original comment added to the discussion that was started? It's interesting that some people can use a certain idea to prop up their argument, but refuse to see the other side when the same idea applies and is used to prop it up instead
    They changed there minds after reforged stuff came out but didn't feel like redoing one already done?

They never bothered with af storage npc because no one uses that anymore now that we have mog slips.

Basically SE is doing enough to make sure it's useable and works and

Both would be interesting and satisfy both groups probably though the real question is would something that trivial matter to SE? It added by disagreeing with you and providing the other side. And did so by using the same idea that was used to prop up your argument. And if you reread what I said I completely saw your idea and said both worked and as such who cares. It is interesting isn't it and a bit ironic you say that...
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 09-07-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast