Thread: More Worms

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

More Worms

Can we have more worms spawns in Abyssea la theine?

i find exping there to a be an annoyance when there is nothing to attack or my targeted mob is dead before i finish the engage animation.
    (1)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I am going to beat the dev team to this.

/em clears throat

We do not currently have plans for this.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkoko View Post
    I am going to beat the dev team to this.

/em clears throat

We do not currently have plans for this.
    You should be hired by SE
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I would also like to see SE change the cruor buffs system, dispense with the choosing single buffs, make it automatically "All buffs" and then register those buffs to your character the way your atmas are registered - so that when you d/c the game remembers that you paid for the full cruor enhancement. The game remembers that you paid for your atmas, but makes you run across the zone and buy your cruor buffs again just because you d/c-ed. I'm assuming it is somehow tied to the optional single buffs, and nobody in their right mind is going to get just a single buff anyway, even a white mage wanting MND, and miss out on VIT which is useful for white mages too. When they can get the whole set for a few hundred cruor, it makes no sense even offering single buffs. The game should just give you all buffs and then remember that you've got them when you d/c.

And oh yeah, more worms too /grin.
    (3)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Feary View Post
    Can we have more worms spawns in Abyssea la theine?

i find exping there to a be an annoyance when there is nothing to attack or my targeted mob is dead before i finish the engage animation.
    There's like 20 different mob families to XP on in each Abyssea zone. Why don't you use one of those if there aren't enough worms?
    (4)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    With all of the records of eminence options available now, I can't imagine abyssea farming is still the most efficient way to xp. I know it's not the best way to merit anymore. I don't understand why people still make worm parties D:
    (1)

Player
    Suck more^^

(Thought you never hear that one)
    (1)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    With all of the records of eminence options available now, I can't imagine abyssea farming is still the most efficient way to xp. I know it's not the best way to merit anymore. I don't understand why people still make worm parties D:
    For experience points it's not even close.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    You can use RoE in abyssea too. On THF with the right atmas, I clear the 500 DMG RoE every 15 mins~ due to massive triple attack rate, massive crit rate, and crit damage that takes me over 500 dmg/crit.... and this is assuming that the only haste you're getting is from the occasional champion's drink. Not to mention setting the earth crystal one, zone one, 200 mobs one and the geode/'ite of the day.

Though personally if there's too many DDs in worm pt I'll just go and solo frogs with a ton of keys, using AE to hit them all for over 500 at a time.
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Hey better idea. Go to Altepa. Faster to kill en masse, Dominion Ops bonus. Higher EXP cap than worms.

It's time to graduate from pull ups and fight dolls.
    (0)