Thread: No Atomos...

No Atomos...

So, SMN isn't getting Atomos this update. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, they been really tight lipped about SMN updates as of late. Maybe in October SMN will get something that's actually worth while.
    (2)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Irrelevant anyway.

Atomos is another Astral Flow only NM which the community doesn't want. If you had to stop people developing 1 thing to get others out in time for the update, I'm sure that you, too, would choose the one that everyone's going to be massively disappointed with when it is finally released. Maybe they're just hoping that we forget they ever said they were going to release Atomos?
    (0)

Player
    The community will want it if it's something really powerful for zerging, ala Perfect Defense pre-nerf that will be used alongside Perfect Defense, otherwise, it's pretty terrible, I can't remember the last time I saw someone use Odin.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    The community will want it if it's something really powerful for zerging, ala Perfect Defense pre-nerf that will be used alongside Perfect Defense, otherwise, it's pretty terrible, I can't remember the last time I saw someone use Odin.
    You'd need 2 SMN to use atomos alongside PD, as you lose astral flow when you call alex or odin, and so we can presume, atomos as well.

I really can't see this being anything particularly OP to be honest. Most likely a massive enfeeble on the mob that will last for ~3 mins max. Something like 100% slow. I want to say amnesia too, but I really can't see that happening... if it does, it won't land on NMs.
    (0)

I'd rather have the new Blood Pacts and the Increased Range on Wards, tbh. Ever since they removed the animations people run more from my Wards because they are blissfully unaware that I'm even using them. It's annoying as hell. SMN continues to fall further and further behind, and I feel that we'll most likely never see something worthwhile
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]