New Merit Point Category Ideas for a post 99 Player

Hey Guys! I've been thinking about growing more through merit points and how it could reflect our current post-99 level norm...

There should be a new set of merit categories (accessible through a quest or something like that, much like the weaponskill category) once you hit 99. The max amount of raises per catogory would be (x=ilvl-99) 20 now, with no overall limit to the system (or a limit of however many would be the max like the HP/MP/Merits currently have a 45 max).

In these categories would be things like:
    - Weaponskill potency +x%
    - Weaponskill accuracy +x%
    - Attack +
    - Ranged Attack +
    - Magic Damage +
    - Defense +
    - Magic Defense +
    - Accuracy +
    - Ranged Accuracy +
    - Magic Accuracy +
    - Skillchain bonus +
    - Magic Burst Potency +
    - Evasion +
    - Magic Evasion +
    - Haste +.5 (maybe haste... maybe not :P)
    - Enemy ability evasion +1 (increases the likelihood of evading an enemy ability (I'm looking at you slugs and encumbrance mobs!)
    - 2 Hour ability recast - 30 seconds (for a max recast of 50 mins, or go all the way up to 30 merits in this one and have the recast 45 minutes)
    - Other ability recast -x (this would help out abilities that have a natural recast of 5 minutes or greater... Steal, X Circle, etc... and not your 1 hrs)

And there would be another category for abilities/traits that could be shared by all jobs:
    - Auto regen/refresh while not attacking
    - Max obtainable weapon/magic skill level +10 (this would give you the space, but force you to actually attack the mobs to reap the rewards)
    - All stats +1, or individual stats +1 (only x=(ilvl-99)/2 or (ilvl-99)/3 for this so as to not be really overpowered)
    - Refresh and regen effects received +1
    - Cure potency received +1%
    - Damage taken -1% (one per every 5 levels (x=(ilvl-99)/5, so only meritable up to 4 as of now; 45 merits each. Or it could be doubled, one per every 2.5 levels, DT-.5%, 8 merits, 45 merit points each) for a max of -4%
    - Fastcast +
    - Critical Hit Rate +

I was thinking of Emnity down or emnity up, but that would be better for specific jobs. (maybe with a third tier on those job categories)

Also,

Obviously, these would not be cheap... I'm thinking starting at 5-10 points per starting, and all the way up to 45 for the final ones. The reason everything is split up is so that we have some way to build our characters (but eventually max them all). If you primarily play a mage, you don't really need attack, but you would get magic damage +.

The ability merit points would be a bit higher in cost as well, especially the ones that everyone will want (damage taken, I'm looking at you). I'd be willing to do 45 for each level on that one...

This was just a thought, hopefully it gets the attention of some people who like the idea as well and are able to find a way to implement it Let me know what you think/add any ideas and categories!
    (3)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    FYI Critical Hit Rate+ and Emnity +/- are already categories.

Realistically, we'd probably only see stuff like Magic Evasion.

I'd like to be able to put extra points in weapons, these days 16 skill barely makes a difference when you're fighting iLevel content.
    (0)