Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Attuner/Target Marker Suggestion

I understand that there's a problem with fixing the Attuner/Target Marker due to the way that Adoulin and Battlefields [do/don't do] level correction. I also understand that the level correction math behind said attachments is a little on the complex side, making the above fixes very complicated. So here's a suggestion (that may or may not have already made because it seems logical):

Why not just completely revamp the Attuner and Target Marker and ditch the level correction part? The game has changed a lot and a repurposing of attachments doesn't seem too out of the question.

Here are multiple ideas for a possibly improved Attuner/Target Marker:
    1. Scale attack/accuracy with the number of members in the party
    2. Transfer a fraction of the master's attack/accuracy per maneuver
    3. [TM only] Boost accuracy every time an attack misses
    4. [TM only] Job Ability: Decreases target evasion for X seconds
    5. [TM only] Job Ability: Next X attacks cannot miss
    6. [Att only] Boost attack power for each consecutive hit landed (until miss)
    7. [Att only] Exchange regular attack power for WS power
    8. Exclusively boost WS damage and accuracy
    9. Increase the weight of automaton skills for base attack/accuracy calculations

I think any of these options would be a fun and more practical implementation of our attachments. On that note... what are the plans regarding the Tactical Processor? Do the devs know what they want to do with it yet?
    (1)

Player
    Has it been proven that the new animators also raise auto skill level? I know it raises the autos level, but if the skill level isn't raised......that's a big problem too. It's off topic from your post, which I like your idea, but I was just wondering.
    (1)