Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

equipment bug? (yes again)

Platform: Xbox 360, PC
    ISP: Comcast
    Connection: Broadband
    Connection speed 4G
    Time: August 31 2014 ~2:00pm CST (NA Region)
    Occurrence: Always, since August 31, 2014
    Character: Symphomaniac, FightThisGirl, KillThisGirl
    Race: Hume woman, Elvaan woman, and Hume woman respectively
    World: Bismarck
    Main job: Bard, White mage, Bard respectively
    Support job: Scholar, Bard, Corsair respectively
    Area: Western Adoulin, Lower Jeuno, and Bastok Market running around so no coordinates specifically
    Solo: All
    (Once again) I try to equip anything that's not in my wardrobe or inventory using the new equip set macro and it won't equip, either with the command or manually.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 09-02-2014 at 06:31 AM. Reason: more clarification
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Are you saying that you cannot equip items that aren't in your inventory or Wardrobe? If so, that is how its designed. Mog House, Mog Storage, Mog Safe/Satchel/etc are meant as storage areas, you can't equip armor from them. Mog Wardrobe was designed to be something you could equip armor from, and your inventory (obv) lets you. This is how its been since the beginning of the game and I'm pretty sure we've been assured thats not changing.

So to recap, equipment can only be equipped from Inventory and (now) Wardrobe. Other inventories are used for Storage only.
    (0)

Well I was doing it all last week as soon as the feature came out. And besides if you can't equip any thing from the mog satchel, sack or case then why does it let you put it in the set macro from there? Doesn't make sense to have it like that if it can't then be equipped from there.
    Ooops forgot to put that I was using the equip set feature. Noted and fixed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 09-02-2014 at 06:28 AM.
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Player
    Applicable Equipment
    In order to register pieces of equipment, they must be stored with one of the following systems.
    Inventory
    Mog Safe
    Storage
    Mog Locker
    Mog Satchel
    Mog Sack
    Mog Case
    Mog Wardobe
    * In order to equip them, they must be stored in either the inventory or Mog Wardrobe.

Right there in the announcement. It lets you use all your slots incase you want to create them on other jobs.
    (1)
    Last edited by Balloon; 09-02-2014 at 06:34 AM.

And like I said that isn't what was happening when they first put the feature on. I swear it was equipping from the other places.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Then that was a bug and they fixed it.

I'm sure you'll get all the likes if you make a post to change it back though. :P
    (0)
    7/10/14

Yea I suppose, hey SE while you're increasing the number of sets...
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Is this a serious post?
    (1)

Yes, yes it is but don't worry it will most likely be filed under the working as intended section soon
    (0)

Player
    I can understand the confusion if there was a bug that allowed you to do so earlier.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast