World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Stuck between zones

Character: Rubican
    Server: Charbuncle
    Information:
    around 1600 PDT while participating in assault missions with linkshell mates, we commenced Periqia: Requiem from Dvucca Isle Staging Point is the Staging Point, both other members of my party loaded in to the assault map, I did not. My character timed out with FFXI-3001. I closed down the all FFXI processes and attempted to log back in to my character and received FFXI-3001 again. I can log in to other characters on the same account without issue (am playing one right now). Please help.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    A friend of mine was able to log my account in and move my character for me.
    Yet I was unable to log in until after they had.
    Is this a file check issue?
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Google ffxi error 3001. It's a fairly persistent issue that's existed for a number of years. Some claim work arounds and fixes such as resetting your router, complete shut downs, full reinstalls, etc. Personally, I've had it happen twice over the past 2+ years. The first time it took 2 days for the issue to work itself out, the second I had a friend log me in and move my character. AFAIK, there's no real "fix," it just happens. The explanation I remember reading said it was something like your connection to FFXI was still in tact through your ISP, and until that connection was reset, you were stuck.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Duplicated this error today, it seems to effect the Periqia assault area. We had a friend that had a similar issue with Nyzul isle and he uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it fixed it so that is what I am doing now.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    and once again this is happening... well I shouldn't say again, it never stopped ...
    I love how SE's tech support is only open M-F times that those of us who don't live in the cont. US can't get in touch with them because we work too. /sigh
    (0)