Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

I would trade the ENTIRE Idyllic Vana'diel Initiative for a 3-day double MON EXP.

Please stop ignoring Monstrosity.

I would trade every single redundant event in the Idyllic Blahblah for a double MON EXP campaign that lasts only three days.

Sick of the same damn events that only benefit people who've skipped the events before.

The highlight of this Idyllic blahblah for me will be 10 copper vouchers.

Edit: Link to campaign details: http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...40/detail.html

And even if you'd prefer the Idyllic Blahblah, give a brotha a like if you miss Monstrosity.
    (9)

Player
    I'll take Cipher: Moogle and Cipher: Sakura.
    (4)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I entered Monstrosity today to see if they just forgot to announce it. Nope. No double EXP.

#$!%!#P(JGFDSALNG%"@O(!$UPOJHA2k23kl5@~!$%JUNHQ!

Well. At least I have my free will to log off, which I lose when MON EXP is doubled. I feel enslaved to my monstrosity lust when the EXP is higher.
    (2)

Player
    Doubt I'd do monstrosity with x5 Xp, I still need a reason to do it outside of novelty, that wears off quickly.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Monstrosity is great for sparks of eminence, which you can then use for other things. but yeah, pretty crappy they have double EXP but monstrosity is not included.
    (5)

Player
    I want that MON double exp, I have this working list/chart/whatever of my goals with Monstrosity, it's just been sitting there since the last double experience. How about this SE, if you don't want to do the double experience event, then how about just doubling the experienced earn in MON as a permanent thing? Where is it written that we must earn x experience per kill, why not just 2x it from now on?

I know I must sound like a broken record by now, but I really really really want to use Monstrosity again, but not at the current experience gain.
    (3)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would get a temporary suspension from this forum if I said how mad this announcement makes me:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...44/detail.html

It's like a giant middle finger and troll face from Square-Enix.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    I would get a temporary suspension from this forum if I said how mad this announcement makes me:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...44/detail.html

It's like a giant middle finger and troll face from Square-Enix.
    I'm not sure I follow. What's the problem other than, like previously, it doesnt include monstrosity exp.

(no comment about the forum suspension thing other than you're probably right )
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm not sure I follow. What's the problem other than, like previously, it doesnt include monstrosity exp.
    That's exactly the problem. I trust that our faithful community reps have passed on my feedback to the devs, and this isn't the first place people have requested double MON EXP again, and yet they still ignore us.

Even worse, their announcement does not even acknowledge that the double EXP doesn't apply to monstrosity, although their track record lets us know that it won't. They act like that's self-evident, or that every time someone kills a tunnel worm while playing as a rabbit they have "cleared content" with every single kill.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Monstrosity looks really fun, I did play it for a few levels but I don't know what its like as a more serious dedicated feature. I get the feeling that Monstrosity is like Chocobo Racing, all the delicious ingredients are there in the bowl, but somehow the cook never finished mixing them together to make a perfect meal. I do love Chocobo Racing btw, its one of the main reasons I play FFXI, but I feel it is something of a missed opportunity in its current form, and that maybe Monstrosity is the same.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast