Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comet.

Comet.

SE, BLM will be getting Meteor soon. I would like for Scholar to receive Comet.

Aside from that, it's always nice to see SCH-unique spells. Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    SCH can't learn Ancient Magic not even as /blm... That should never change, give them exclusive moves kill the BLM pt.2.
    (0)

Personally, i don't care about Ancient magic. However abyssea has rendered us "not wanted" due to the advent of WHM & BLM(for yellow).

When i see SCH invited it's usually for back up or to Azure stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Altrage
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    Actually Carbuncle should get Comet, however! I feel that SCH should get Ultima (schema spell), non-elemental magic damage on the same level as Meteor which should be dark magic damage.
    (1)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_HACK View Post
    Actually Carbuncle should get Comet, however! I feel that SCH should get Ultima (schema spell), non-elemental magic damage on the same level as Meteor which should be dark magic damage.
    That idea would be win Omega, complete.... win lol
    (0)

Fine then, give us Ultima!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_HACK View Post
    Carbuncle has Meteorite. I don't see why it would get Comet too, especially when Comet is a dark elemental spell.

Ultima is the ultimate black magic spell, if it was added to the game Black Mage would get it, not Scholar. Comet and Meteor are both currently spells NMs can use which is why we'll probably see them added, Ultima is nothing more than a CoP Boss at the moment.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    needs moar ultima.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    Carbuncle has Meteorite. I don't see why it would get Comet too, especially when Comet is a dark elemental spell.

Ultima is the ultimate black magic spell, if it was added to the game Black Mage would get it, not Scholar. Comet and Meteor are both currently spells NMs can use which is why we'll probably see them added, Ultima is nothing more than a CoP Boss at the moment.
    They can easily add new spells, but I could see if they did add ultima it would be for blm, I also dont see anything wrong with sch getting atleast 1 powerful exclusive nuke (not helix) they could even put an high recast on it to balance the spell, also not compatable with alacrity or penury.

And what you said about ultima being a CoP boss that is Ultima Weapon from the older final fantasy games, the ultima spell has always been somthing differant, i think that it should be added to the game whether for blm or sch because ultima has always been the oposite of holy (which is already in the game).

If the devs dont want to write completly new spells they could always reskin holy to make ultima, I would prefer they didnt but it would still make me happy to see ultima in the game
    (0)

Player
    Oh I have no problem with Scholar getting Comet, I was just saying Carbuncle getting it doesn't make sense and that Scholar getting Ultima makes even less sense. And yeah there's no reason they can't add Ultima, I'm just saying that both Comet and Meteor are both already there and thus much more likely to be implemented. In fact if I was a Black Mage I'd prefer Ultima, at least it has an elemental affinity, afaik Meteor does not so picking a staff for that will be fun.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast