Character
    Craptaculous
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

May we have an NPC to store Rem's tales' with?

Dear SE development,

Would it be possible to create an NPC that we can store the various Rem's Chapters' on, similar to how we are able to store Salvage plans with "Mrhok Sahjuuli" in Whitegate at (I-11)?

Thank you.
    C.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They already have one. It's called a Moogle.
    (0)

Player
    Zarchery, I know you were trying to be funny, but he technically did specify the exact storage method he requested, so, your answer wasn't the way that he requested them to be stored ;p
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Four months ago, but this was asked back shortly after they came into the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    In the same vein of inventory, we’ve been seeing some requests for a way to store Rem’s Tales because players’ Gobbiebags are becoming cluttered when collecting each chapter. At the moment we do not have any plans to introduce a special system to store these items; however the development team will be continuing to implement ways to free up space in your inventory. (The Mog Wardrobe was one of these ways.)
    For what it's worth, I'd like an NPC to store them as well, but it's not that huge of an issue.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Craptaculous
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Agreed not a huge issue, but still worth another ask, with this current dev team right?

Just would be nice, you know, inventory +10 or more, right?

Figured it's always worth another shot since it's been a while since it was last asked, and iirc this dev team is different than it was back then? or is same? /meh w/e.
    (0)