Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Venomous
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm honestly hoping this only applies to the first 50 levels obtainable though the use of skill kits...?
    (0)

Character
    Lyandra
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    No, and thats an irrational argument.

*snip*

Chill out.

Edit: Although I do like the guys idea of just sending us all "Double Skill Up" rings, perhaps 24 charges, 1 hour each.
    It's not irrational, it's justified. I'm currently leveling my alt's crafts up to 70, and painfully trying to get my main's smithing to 70 as well. While I am not disputing the awesomeness and loving nature of S-E's gesture (they certainly didn't have to put a crafting campaign in, did they?) , one day is not enough time to get what I want to work on done. Yes, I will be crafting the majority of the day, making use of the time I get, but comparatively it's not the same as the 5-10 days other campaigns get. Maybe because crafting is a solo affair vs most other stuff needing parties or alliances? Who knows? I'm just saying a few days would be nice (and yes it IS an improvement over the last time, you don't have to bite my head off).
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyandra View Post
    It's not irrational, it's justified. I'm currently leveling my alt's crafts up to 70, and painfully trying to get my main's smithing to 70 as well. While I am not disputing the awesomeness and loving nature of S-E's gesture (they certainly didn't have to put a crafting campaign in, did they?) , one day is not enough time to get what I want to work on done. Yes, I will be crafting the majority of the day, making use of the time I get, but comparatively it's not the same as the 5-10 days other campaigns get. Maybe because crafting is a solo affair vs most other stuff needing parties or alliances? Who knows? I'm just saying a few days would be nice (and yes it IS an improvement over the last time, you don't have to bite my head off).
    Why do you feel it's necessary to do all your crafting within the timespan of this campaign? I did Alchemy to 110, Synergy 80, and every other craft to 70, all without any sort of double skillup campaign. I'm not saying the campaign is a bad thing, but skilling up without one is not that bad.

Your best bet is to do the cheap and easy stuff -- levelling everything up to 50 and the cheaper crafts (anything but Goldsmithing and Smithing) outside of the campaign, and really use the boost from this campaign to save some money on those more difficult 50+ stretches.
    (2)

Just an FYI, the Double Synthesis Skill Increase Campaign also includes fishing skill and synergy skill, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to level up these skills as well! Enjoy
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lyandra View Post
    i only bite when i see teeth :O!

That said, I can't say I entirely agree, this campaign is limited for a reason, though obviously we wont have consensus on if its a good reason... but I like to think a 24 hour day is better than nothing. Still I do admit the ring idea on the previous page is pretty amazing.
    (1)

Character
    Lyandra
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Why do you feel it's necessary to do all your crafting within the timespan of this campaign?...Your best bet is to do the cheap and easy stuff -- levelling everything up to 50 and the cheaper crafts (anything but Goldsmithing and Smithing) outside of the campaign, and really use the boost from this campaign to save some money on those more difficult 50+ stretches.
    I never said I was waiting for this campaign for that specifically; I've leveled all of my main character's skills to 70+ well over a year ago (besides smithing /cry) and am currently working on my alt's skills. He just hit Cooking 90, gonna hit 100 by Friday (oh yeah!) and have everything else 20-30. And I know to buy cheap mats from NPCs and farm the rest, so money/availability isn't an issue. I was just wanting to take advantage of a timely event but not be limited by such a short window, is all.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think the previous campaign of only for a few hours a day spread out over 3 time periods for 2 weeks was a bit better. Sure some people might work during those times but with 2 weeks you can catch a day off. With this you miss one day and you get nothing
    (0)

If you follow this link it will take you to a thread where Matsui stated "Additionally, we've been receiving feedback asking for campaigns to take place on the weekdays as well, so we will be looking into the days in which we hold these campaigns."

Apparently they didn't...
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebekeke View Post
    If you follow this link it will take you to a thread where Matsui stated "Additionally, we've been receiving feedback asking for campaigns to take place on the weekdays as well, so we will be looking into the days in which we hold these campaigns."

Apparently they didn't...
    Currently running double CP event and upcoming double exp event say hi.

(week-long events)
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Currently running double CP event and upcoming double exp event say hi.

(week-long events)
    The CP one is great. The exp one is mainly irrelevant (it doesn't work in abyssea or VW... the 2 fastest ways to get exp/merits). And neither help me to skill the last few (highly expensive) levels of leathercraft due to the fact I'll be out for most of saturday and don't generally play at the weekends anyway due to family commitments...
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast